79.

It's the day after. I still am sad but Ashton is really helping me. He tries he make me happy when he notices I am down. He gives me hugs and kisses on my cheek. Everything's friendly though. This wasn't what I was expecting when I was in the airplane on my way to Sydney. But I guess everything goes wrong at the moment.

"Hey," Luke says while walking in. I look at him, "hey." Ashton went to Michael right now, to talk to him. He sits down next to me on the couch, "how are you?" I shrug my shoulders. "You know he did it for the better, right? He still cares about you." I sigh, "I know... I just don't understand." "You will," he gives me a weak smile, "trust me." "I hope so," I mump.

I kept talking to Luke for a while. It was about another topic, luckily. Ashton walks back in. I try to read his emotions but its hard. He just sits down next to us and thinks. "Ashton, what did he say?" I ask. "He... He wished me good luck." I frown, "good luck with what?" "I can't tell you." I just nod.

My life is so weird at the moment. Michael is wanting me to hook up with Ashton because he can make me happier than Michael could make me, what I still don't understand. Now Michael is wishing Ashton good luck. Does Michael do drugs or something? Like, for real. He is acting weird. But I can't face him right now. So I have no idea what to do.

I look over at Ashton and he is in on own thoughts again. What the hell did Michael tell him? I guess I'll never know. I take my phone and look at the few pictures Michael and I have together. I select them and press delete. I stare at the 'are you sure you want to delete them?' bar. "Lili," Luke says. I look up, "yes?" "Can you... Follow me for a second?" "Uh, sure." We get up and walk into a different room, his bedroom. "What's up?" I ask.

"You know what Ashton likes you, right?" He starts and sits down on the bed. I nod slowly, "yes. Why?" He frowns a little, "well as Ashton said: Michael wished him good luck. I think I know why." "Luke Sherlock?" He laughs, "maybe. But what if Michael wished Ashton good luck to get with you." I frown, "why would he do that?" "Because he wants you to be happy." I sit down next to Luke, "I think I am just going to stay single for the rest of my life. No drama. Nothing."

I repeat what I just said and sigh, "oh wait... Liv is still fucking my ex so I will still have drama." Luke his mouth opens a bit, "she's doing what?!" "She had sex with him. She Cheated on her -now- ex boyfriend and still fucked him afterwards. I don't even know why, he is a dick and not that great." Luke starts to laugh before of the last thing I said, "but that's a dick move. Why would she do that?" I sigh, "I don't know...."

-
-
-
Heya
I posted a new story called "The Cleaner's Son" its an Lashton fanfiction so if you want to check that out, you can
Because this story is sadly coming to an end, Friday is the last chapter
So yeah...