27.

- POV Lili -

When I'm halfway done finishing packing there are knocks on the door. I walk to the door and see that Liv opened it already. "Hey... Ashton?" She asks more confused. "Hey Liv," Ashton says. He looks around and sees me. "I came for that idiot over there," he says pointing at me. She let's him in and Ash walks to me. "Come," I say and I walk into the bedroom I stay in.

I start playing all time low and green day. 'A love like war' is playing and we sing the lyrics while packing my stuff. "Heart's on fire tonight. Feel my bones ignite. Feels like war, war. Feels like war, war. Heart's on fire tonight. Feel my bones ignite. Feels like war, war. Feels like war, war."

When we are done packing. I lay down in bed. "So...." Ashton says while laying down next to me. "So..." I say. "What do you wanna do?" "I don't know... Sleep?" He laughs, "that's what airplanes are made for." "Well... No..." "For me it is... Kinda." "Okay that... Well... Uh.. No Idea." "We can... No idea." "Perfect idea." "I know."

"We can go to a park," Ashton says after a while. "What park?" "Maybe the Hyde Park?" "Sure." He gets up, "okay let's go." "I am to lazy to get up..." He takes my hand and pulls me out the bed. "Okay and now I'm up..." He giggles and we walk outside the room.

"Where are you guys going?" Liv asks. "To a park," Ash says. "Okay have fun." "We will." We walk out of the hotel, towards the park.

Once we are there I see a lot of people. "What time you need to be at the airport?" Ash asks me. "4 pm, so in 3 hours so I need to be in the hotel room in a hour and half..." "Why in then?" "Because we are taking a cap..." "I can drive you to it if you want." "Oh sure." He smiles and I smile back. "Ashton!" I hear someone yell.

Ashton sighs softly, "fans." "Go to them." "Why don't you come with me?" "Because I'm not famous." "You have 20k on Instagram." "That doesn't make me famous... And how do you know what?" "Oh I was just looking at your page because the guys wanted it earlier today." I nod, "totally not creepy." "Nope, speaking of Instagram: I need new pictures. Let's take some." "You aren't gonna post a picture of it together on it." "But the fans would love it." "But I don't."

"Okay let's take pictures of each other, not together then. If that makes you happier," Ashton says. "It does actually. But I'm kinda awkward posing in public.." "Don't care about the other people. I'm sure they will end up looking great." I smile, "if they do; I'm gonna tag you and give you a shout out because if the photo." "Can I do the same with my pictures?" "Sure." "Yay." I laugh, "you're crazy." "I know."

And so we ended up having a Photoshoot in the middle of the park. We had so much fun. We also took great pictures. I didn't realized I was leaving soon and god knows when I'll see him again. We were just two friends having fun. But when the time came, I was sad. Saying goodbye is never fun to do, specially when you don't know when you'll see each other again...

-
-
-
The end is sad :(