53.

After Charlotte calmed down the 6 of us are just chatting. I am sitting next to Michael and Ashton, and Charlotte next to Ashton and Luke. We're just chatting about life and how Ashton and I met and all that stuff.

"Lili?" I hear someone ask behind me. I turn around and see Elton. Elton is Charlotte's 17-year-old brother. "Oh my god, Elton," I say and I get up to hug him. Elton was my best friend when I lived in America. We stopped talking because he didn't had a phone or something. "How are you?" He asks while letting me go after a while. "I'm great. You?" "I'm fine."

We walk away together and chat about everything. My life, his life. He haves a girlfriend for 2 months now. He can play some intruments and started a little songwriting. And we also exchange numbers.

Michael runs to us. "Lili," he says. I turn to him, "Michael." "We are gonna preform, you coming?" "Yeah, Elton are you coming?" He nods, "sure." The 3 of us walk towards the others. "We need instruments," Luke says to Calum. "I know, but I don't know if they have instruments." Ashton sees me and smiles a little, I smile back and walk to him.

"Hey," I say to him. "Hey," he puts me in a hug. I chuckle a little and hug him back. "Who's that Elton dude?" "He was my best friend when I still lived in America." "Okay." I let Ashton go. "I need a drum or something," he mumps. "Maybe Elton can help you with that." "How?" "He plays a couple of instruments." I look at Elton and sign to him that he needs to come. He nods and walks to us.

"What's up?" Elton asks when he's here. "Do you have drums or something?" "I have a cajon, why?" "Can I use it?" Ashton asks. "Yea sure. Something else?" "Calum, Mikey, Luke," I say. They look at me. "Do you need an instrument?" "I need a bass guitar," Calum says. "And we need a guitar," Luke says for Michael and him. "Okay, well just follow me and take what you want." They follow Elton to his room.

I get myself some whine. I know I'm underaged but I am allowed to drink. I know how much I can handle. I take a few sips. My mom walks up to me. "Don't drink to much," she smirks. "I know. It's my 1st glass." "I saw you found Elton again?" "Yeah, I've missed him." She nods.

They guys come back and Michael and Ashton both are blushing. They all have instruments though. My mom walks away again. I look at the guys and take a sip of my whine. "Lili, you illegal piece of garbage," Elton says with a laugh. "Why are you hurting your own kind?" "Because you're my kind." "True..." I take another sip.

The guys walk of to perform and Elton and I stay where we are. "It's weird that they're famous," Elton says. "I mostly forget that they're famous. I mean... I kinda am famous?" "Are you?" I nod, "with my art. A lot of people know it, but they don't know my face. I also get more fame because of them. What is weird..." "The fans start to know you and think you're together with someone?" I nod, "yes. They think Ashton and I are a thing." "Why?" And this is when I explain how I met the guys.

"That's crazy," he says when I am done. I finish my glass of whine, "I know. But I love them." "Do you have a crush of one of them?" "I got to use the bathroom, be right back," and I walk off. Maybe I am ignoring the question, but I have a reason for it, OK? I also need to change because I am on my period. When I walk back 5SOS is singing a song I've never heard before.

"Oh, oh, oh, o-oh
Oh, oh, oh, o-oh
Oh, oh, oh, o-oh
(We wear our hearts upon our sleeve)

There's a part of my heart that you'll never change.
There's a dream so alive, it's an endless flame.

And you can't keep us down, 'cause we'll always come back again.
(Always come back again.)
For the highs and the lows, for the rise and falls.
And the times that you thought you gave it your all.
For the night and a dream and those moments you'll never get back again.
(Never get back again.)
'Cause the world is at our feet.

We've been through a thousand heartbreaks, but you know we still believe.
We wear the same shirts as our fathers, and our hearts upon our sleeve.
Don't stop us now, we've started. 'Cause there's no one we can't beat.
We wear the same shirts as our fathers, and our hearts upon our sleeve."

The guys play a few more songs, but I start to feel terrible and run off in a hurry. I get to the backyard and lean against a wall. I slowly sit down and bury my head between my legs. I had things like this before and I know now what to do. I used to start drinking while having this but it only made it worse. I sigh and try to feel better.