51.

- POV Lili -

My mom and I are driving to the airport to meet the guys. She keeps asking me questions, even though she knows I can't awnser them. "When are they landing?" "How long is their flight?" "What would they think of me?" "Do I look famous enough?"

The last question didn't even make any sense. Oh by the way it's 8pm right now. They came a little earlier so they might have a little less Jet Jag.

When we arive at the airport we go to the gate and wait for the guys. "Mom," I say after she kept asking questions, "stop. It are just people." "But they're famous." "So? I'm kind of famous and you don't mind." "Because you're my daughter." "Yes and they're my friends." She sighs.

After a while ago with the people start to walk trough the gates. I get a text from Ashton, "Landed! Are you at the gate yet?" "Yup! Can't wait to see you'll!" "Same!" "So, where are you guys?" "Getting our stuff, we are waiting for Mikey's suitcase." After that he sends a picture.

I text back that Michael isn't really waiting for it because he looks at his phone, but Ash says Luke is looking out for it

I text back that Michael isn't really waiting for it because he looks at his phone, but Ash says Luke is looking out for it. After that he goes offline. My mom is nervous, I notice that. "Mom calm down," I say with a little smile. "I am trying to. I am just not used to be around famous people." I sigh, "stop calling them famous. It are just people like us."

A girl touches my shoulder, "aren't you Lili?" I nod, "yes I am." "You're Ashton's girlfriend right?" I shake my head, "he is my best friend." "Can I take a picture with you?" "Uh... Sure." We take a picture together. "Thank you," she says. "No problem," I smile at her. She walks away. My mom gives me a questioning look. "A fan," I say, "of the band."

Not much later I feel a really heavy weight on me, and other one, and another one, and another one. I fall down, "aah!" I hear 4 guys laugh. 5 seconds of summer. "Guys!" I say and I try to get up. They get off me and help me up. We get in a groupshug and don't fall down. "Here is my blue haired girl," Ash says with a smile. I smile back, "hey bestie." We just give each other a hug.

After a while we walk to my moms car. We just left and luckily no fan came to us. My mom was quiet, she still is. What is odd because she normally talks to everyone. We drop their suitcases in the back of the car and notice someone needs to go on someones lap. "Lili," Luke says. "Yeah?" Not a second later he pushes me on Ashton's lap and sits down in one of the front seats next to my mom. "Idiot," I mump but I just stay here.

When we are at my home we get out. "You'll stay in my room," I say to them. "Show them," my mom says, finally she talks more. I nod, "follow me, children." I walk upstairs toward my room and sit down on my bed. We already placed mattresses in it. "Pick a bed," I say to them. They all drop a bag at a mattress. "Okay, I think you guys are tired so I'm not really gonna show you guys around but that is my bathroom," I point at the door to my bathroom, "and if you need something you can text me or walk up to me." They nod.

Daniel walks in. "Oh, you're back already," he says kinda caught. "What did you planned on doing....?" "Nothing..." He leaves quickly. "Daniel Jackson Ryan!" I say and I run after him. He runs inside his room and slams the door in my face. I open the door and he is laying in his bed. "Daniel... What were you trying to do?" "I wanted to look at your art..." "Why..?" "Because you never show it to me." "Most of it I post online you idiot." "I know... But still.." I sigh, "just don't try to sneak in my room again ok?" "Ok..." I leave.

I walk in the hallway to my room and see Michael. "Oh, hey Michael," I say. He looks away from a family picture, "oh hey." I smile at the picture because of some memories. "What are you doing here?" I say while looking away from the picture. "Everyone's asleep but I can't sleep." I nod my head, "I can show you around?" He smiles a little, "yeah, sure."

After I showed him around we go back to my room. "I'm gonna go take a shower and just lay in bed okay?" I say quietly. He nods. I take my pajamas and take a shower. I do my nightcare routine and go back. I lay down in bed and Michael noticed it. He sits down next to me. "Let's watch a show," I say and I take my IPad and some earphones. He nods and we start to watch a show.

We watch Stranger Things. But after a while we both fall asleep.

-
-
-
There are gonna be a few more POV parts
Do you like them more? Or not?