78.

- POV Lili -

After Michael and I's fight, Calum gave me the keys. Everyone knew I was upset, but they didn't understood what's wrong. I know that if I'm going to Michael's apartment we're done. I fucking know it. Yet I'm not as hurt over that... What surprises me. As I walked over to the door Ashton tried to stop me. "Lili, what's going on?" He asks. I just shake my head as sign I don't want to talk about it. He just gave me a hug.

I left the room and unlocked the keys of Michael's apartment. "Michael?" I asked while stepping in. No reply. I sighed and started to walk around looking for him. I found him laying in his bed. I walked over to him, "Michael." He looked at me without any emotion in his eyes. "Please just say something," I say with a soft voice.

"I am breaking up with you," is all he says before turning around for me. My jaw drops, "seriously?" "Yup." "Why..." I notice the tears filling in my eyes. "Because I can't make you as happy as Ashton can. I was trying to piss you off over text so it would be easier, but that failed. I don't want to hurt you but I know I can't make you as happy as Ashton can. So now just go and we'll be back to being friends."

"Michael please," I mump. "No Lili, just go now, okay? Be happy with Ashton. He cares about you, more than you think." I just leave the room and his apartment. I walk inside Luke and Ashton their apartment again and don't say a word, after all while everyone is looking at me.

"Lili?" Ashton asks while getting up and walking over to me. The 1st tears leave my eyes. Michael broke up with me. I can't believe it. He hugs me again, "what happened? Do I need to kick Michael's ass?" I shake my head, "you should kick me." "What? Why?" "He broke up with me," I say so soft only he can hear it. "Oh no," he says and hold me tighter, "I am sorry."

I just hold him while replaying Michael's words in my mind. Once I did I started to understand it more. "He did it because he thought that..." I stop because I don't want to sound weird. "That what? You can tell me," Ashton's voice is so calm. I take a deep breath, "that you can make me happier than you can so he broke up with me to just be friends again..." I feel Ashton freeze, "r-really?" I nod.