42.

- POV Lili -

I arrive at the airport. I sent to Ash that I'm out of the cab and put my phone in my pocket. I grab my suitcase and walk inside. I just need to check in and then wait for 4 hours... I sigh but start to walk around.

After I checked in a see that Ash asked me what gate I am, I just reply without thinking anything about it.

"Lili," I hear behind me. I turn around and see Ashton. "Ash!" I say surprised. I jump in his arms, "what are you doing here?" "Surprising my best friend." "What the hell Ash," I let him go. "The others are her too," he nods to the others behind me who I now notice. "Oh my god, hey," I hug them too. "Seriously, what are you guys doing here?!"

"We came to say goodbye to you," Michael says with a cute smile. I smile too, "you guys really didn't had to do this.." "It was Micheal and Ashton's idea," Luke says. I look at them, "oh really?" They both nod. I pull them in a groups hug. They both hug me back. I smile a little.

I let them go and notice I am shaking a little. "Michael! Luke! Calum! Ashton!" I hear people yell. A second later people are circled around us. I see Michael starting to panic. "You okay?" I ask him. "Y-yes," he lies. "Mikey? Don't lie." "I just... Feel my anxiety coming up. Airports never were my thing and now that the fans are here too..."

"Try to stay calm, if you want we can go somewhere where aren't much people," I say. He looks at me for a few seconds, "s-sure." "Come," I take his hand I get him out of the crowd. Of course fans yells things at us, what made Michael squeeze my hand, but we ignored it. We are in a calm area now. I let go Michaels hand. "Better?" "Better."

I sit down on a random object. Michael sits down next to me. No one says anything. It's quiet but not awkward. I notice Ashton send me a text. 'Where did you go? With Michael?' I reply. 'Michael started to feel  anxious, I took him to a calmer area.' I put my phone down and yawn. I am so tired. "Do you wanna sleep?" "Yeah, but in the airplane. Sleeping here is so.. Awkward.." "You can just sleep if you want, I'll wake you up."

"Thanks, but I'm not gonna sleep," I say with a weak smile. "But you're tired." "Of course I am, it's almost 4 am... Wait, what are fans doing here at 4 am?!" "I was questioning the same, maybe they have the same flight as you?" "Maybe..." I yawn again. "I need coffee, let's look for something." He nods and we get up to look for coffee.

After a few minutes we found some. I order some coffee, so does Michael. My phone rings and I pick up, "hello?" "Lili, where are you?" It's Ashton. "At a coffee place." "What's the name?" I look for them name and when I see it I say it. "Okay, we see it. We'll be there soon." "Okay." "Bye." "Bye." He hangs up, "they are coming." "Who?" "Your band." "Ooh." I chuckle and take a sip.

After a while we see the others and we walk to them. "I think we need to go to security," I say and look down. "Oh... Okay..." I sigh and start to walk towards it.

We are there. I sigh and look at the small line. "Well... I guess this is goodbye for now."

-
-
-
Extra chapter because we hit 1k! Oml thank you all so much!