49.

Private chat between Ashton and Lili

Lili: I can't believe I'm in America for a week now
Ashton: Because you like it that much?
Lili: I don't really like the country but my family is here and I love spending time with them
Ashton: Thats good :)
Lili: Yup
Lili: So what have you been up to?
Ashton: Playing shows, hanging with the guys, the usual
Lili: Nice
Ashton: Do you know when you're are leaving?
Lili: Eh no, but I think in one week
Ashton: Oh okay
Ashton: Wanna meet up when you're back?
L

ili: Sure
Ashton: :)
Ashton: Your place this time?
Lili: Yeah
Ashton: Sweet :)
Lili: Let's talk about it When I know when I'm going back OK?
Ashton: Yeah sure :)

-POV Lili-

You know what? I'm just gonna face time Ash. I press the button and wait for him to pick up. "Hey," he says while picking up. "Hey," I say while smiling a little. "What's up?" "Nothing, you?" "Same."

Daniel walks in. "Hey Bro," I say to him. "Hey, who are you talking to?" "Ashton." "Ooh." He sits down next to me so he's in frame. "Hello Ashton," he says. "Hello Daniel." "Nice meeting you." "Nice meeting you too."

I start to get a lot of notifications from Michael. He is spamming me over text. "Ash, can you ask Mikey why he's spamming me?" "Sure," he calls out Michael. "Yeah?!" I hear Michael yell back. "Why are you spamming Lili?!" "I'm bored!" "If you want you can talk to her over face time, I'm talking to her right now!" "Okay!" And Michael comes to Ashton.

"Hey Mike," I say when I see him. "Hey Lil." "Oh you gave me a nickname.... Great..." "Of course I did," he gives me an innocent smile. I roll my eyes. Daniel gives me a questionable look asking who Michael is. "That is Michael, a friend of mine," I say to him. "Oh, okay." "By the way Michael is is Daniel: my brother." "Hey Daniel, nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too Michael." They both smile a little.

"Lili!" My mom yells trough the house. "Yeah?!" No answer. God why do parents always leave you hanging? I give my phone to Daniel and leave to go to my mom.

"Lili, can you help me real quick?" My mom asks me. "Sure, what's up?" "Well you know Charlotte right?" "The daughter of your best friend? Yeah." "Well she is turning 13 and I don't know what to get her." "What does she like?" "She's obsessed with a band called 5 seconds of... Something." "5 seconds of summer?" "Yeah, that." "Oh well... Maybe they can come to her birthday?" "How? They're expensive and how can I get them here in 3 days?" "I can help you." "How?"

"Okay well... They're my friends. I was face timing with them until you called me over. Daniel is talking to them now, well 2 of them. If you want I can get my phone and talk to them about it," I say. "Wait... You know a famous band?" "Yes... Mom I am getting fame too, on my YouTube channel but also because of them. Even though they don't know my face on my channel." "Oh... Okay... Well... Sure. But I can I talk to them too?" "Sure, I'll get my phone." She nods and I walk upstairs to get my phone.

-
-
-
🎶Girls love girls and boys 🎶

OK I need to write on this story again.. Even though I'm stuck :/

Hello, it's ya girl on 6-17-2018 after I finished writing and posting it he he
Where is everyone from? Just wondering how all over the place everyone is :)