1

"He has selective mutism, where he doesn't speak because of his severe anxiety. I'm just worried because its the first time he's going to a 'public' school, and I'm not-"

"Mrs. Min, the teachers at our school are wonderful, we'll make sure to watch out for him. Are there any certain things you would like us to do for him?" 

"Well, don't place him near the front or middle of the classroom, maybe in the back corner, it will make him less worried. And maybe don't look directly into his eyes, at least for the first couple of days."

"Wonderful! I was thinking that maybe we could have a student in each class with yoongi, and be his guide for the first week to make him comfortable, how does that sound?"

"I-.. I guess so, just, don't force him to talk. Don't force him to do anything, I know it sounds crazy but-"

"Mrs. Min, Ive got this all handled, do not worry. Now here, this is yoongi's uniforms. There are three pairs of pants and shirts which will need to be washed and re-used,and  the jacket will need to be worn daily."

"Yes.. thank you, Mrs. Park."

"Well I've got to get going now, so here is his schedule and supply list. I promise you, Yoongi will do just fine in the school. Bye bye!"

"Goodbye, thank you."

 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"Yoongi-bear, come here please." Mrs. Min called out.

Light footsteps were heard going down the stairs, as a head of brown hair peeked from around the wall.

"There you are, look, the principal just came and dropped off some things. Can you come and try the uniform on?"

With a pout, Yoongi shook his head and hid behind the wall.

Mrs. Min sighed, "Yoongi, I-I know you're not very pleased with the idea of going to school, but I thinks its a good idea to start now. I don't want you to stay locked in the house forever. Im doing this because I care for you Yoongi, and you know that. Now come and try the uniform, please."

Yoongi sighed, but slowly slid out from behind the wall and made his way to the living room, with soft, little steps. Mrs. Min smiled and handed out the clothes, sending Yoongi to go and try them on in the bathroom.

 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"Oh my- Yoongi you look adorable sweetie come here"

Yoongi frowned and looked at his hands, which were now hidden by his sleeves.

"Oh, don't worry about that, we can just roll them up!"

Yoongi sighed, then left for the bathroom to get undressed.

Mrs. Min sighed sadly, but still managed to show a small smile.

"He'll be fine, just fine.."

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

first chapter! i am so nervous though, i hope this will turn out good.

please vote♡ of course you don't have to, i just want this story to go somewhere haha.