2

"Can Kim Seokjin please report to the main office, repeat, can Kim Seokjin please come to the main office thank you."

The teacher nods her head towards me, continuing with the lesson. I quickly make my way out the class, lightly hitting Jimin when he teases me.

I walk down to the office, thinking of possibilities as to why I was sent down there in the first place.

Was it the bathroom incident? Oh god, that's gonna embarrassing to explain.

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

Knocking on the door, I walk in and sit down in the chairs, waiting to be called up.

"Is Seokjin he- Ah Seokjin, hello" the principal smiles.

"Hello- am I in trouble?" I question.

"Oh no no honey, here come in my office. I wanted to ask you a favor; regarding a new student that will be coming to the school."

"New student?"

"Yes, though this student is different- I don't mean this in a bad way, I apologize."

I smile and nod, letting her continue.

"The student's name is Min Yoongi, and he has selective mutism."

I look at her in confusion.

"So like, he doesn't talk?"

"Exactly, except he will only talk to people he feels most comfortable with, meaning, his mother. His mother is very worried, and I had spoken to her about having a student be friends with him, and I thought about you."

I nod slowly.

"Would you be willing to become friends with him? And make him feel a bit more comfortable at the school?"

I nod quickly,

"Yes of course."

She smiles at me and pats my shoulder,

"Your a good kid Seokjin, don't blow it. Now go, get back to your class. He'll be here tomorrow, so try to go to the office as soon as you get here, please. Thank you."

Min Yoongi, I look forward to meeting you.

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"DID YOU GET IN TROUBLE!?"

I quickly cover my ears, glaring at Jimin.

"Shut up would you? And no, she was asking me if I would be friends with the new student coming tomorrow."

Jimin's ears perked up at this.

"New student.. Boy or girl?"

"Boy. Min Yoongi, I'm guessing he's in our grade, I mean, why else would she ask me?"

Jimin gives me a teasing smile and brings up his hands to do a motion.

I quickly slap his hands away,

"Don't start with this again, god damn."

Jimin giggles and slides next to me, clinging to my arm. I look over at him in shock.

"What's up with you today? You've been acting strange, more touchy n' shit."

I take a sip of my water, observing him.

"Is anything wrong? You know you can always tell me."

Jimin grins shyly, looking down at his lap.

"I know. And, it's just because me and Hobi haven't been as close as we usually are, and I'm just used to always clinging onto him, so I think its just transferring on you the slightest bit."

I snort.

"I mean, I guess that's kinda cute, but why aren't you and Hobi as close anymore?"

"I don't know, he won't tell me,"

he pouts.

"He'll snap out of whatever he's in at some point right? Here, do you want some chicken?"

He quickly nods and lets go of my arm.

I laugh and slide my plate over to him,

"Enjoy."

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

second chapter.. how is it so far? there's not much going on, but is it interesting enough that you would continue reading it?

for updating days, i don't really have a specific plan yet. and in about 3 weeks, i'll have my mid-term exams, so i probably won't be active then. i might try updating 2-3 times a week? depending on how i feel haha; i'm not the most cheerful person, and i have a lot of moments (◠︵◠)

 i might try updating 2-3 times a week? depending on how i feel haha; i'm not the most cheerful person, and i have a lot of moments (◠︵◠)