3

"Yoongi-bear~" Mrs. Min called out, softly brushing Yoongi's fringe off his forehead.

Yoongi rolled over, pulling the sheets over his head. Mrs. Min sighed and pulled his comforter back down, despite the small, quiet whine Yoongi let out.

"Eo-eomma..." Yoongi quietly whispered. He breathed in sharply, as if wanting to say more, nonetheless, he stayed quiet.

Mrs. Min smiled, gently patting his head,

"Do you want to write it down?" She pulled out the notebook that sat on his nightstand, for moments like these.

Yoongi shook his head slowly and sat up, combing through his slightly damp hair, hoping it hadn't turned into a birds nest during the night.

Mrs. Min got up and ruffled Yoongi's hair,

"I'll be downstairs making breakfast, you can get dressed right?"

Yoongi nodded and slid his legs onto the side of his bed, dangling above the ground.

 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

Yoongi peeked his head from behind the wall, smiling lightly when he smelt pancakes. He walked into the kitchen and sat down.

Mrs. Min noticed and smiled,

"Did you smell the pancakes? It was supposed to be a secret," she giggled.

Yoongi grinned and played with his fingers as he waited patiently.

Mrs. Min smiled and turned back to the pancakes, thinking about her precious son.

How will he hold up? Will he get too nervous and break down? Will something bad happen?

 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"Yoongi come on~ you need to get out of the car or you'll be late" Mrs. Min begged.

Yoongi loosened his grip around his seatbelt as he pouted, his eyes starting to water. Mrs. Min took the chance to quickly pull him out of the car and hug him tightly.

"Yoongi-bear please don't cry, please please." 

Mrs. Min felt awful, but that couldn't even compare to how Yoongi felt.

Yoongi cried as Mrs. Min slowly held his hand and walked him to the main office.

As they reached the office, Mrs. Parks chest filled with pain when she saw how upset Yoongi was.

"The poor thing," she mumbled.

Mrs. Min smiled hesitantly as she held Yoongi to her chest and lightly combed through his hair.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly,

"It really, really caught up to him as we got in car, I hope he won't feel this bad all day"

Mrs. Park shook her head and smiled, 

"No worries, I'm sure he'll do fine. Here, I'd like to introduce you to the student I mentioned to be his guide."

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"Hello!" he smiled politely,

"I'm Seokjin, Kim Seokjin, but I usually go by Jin"

Mrs. Min smiled, weight being taken off her shoulders as she saw the nice boy.

"Hello, I'm Yoongi's mother, this is Yoongi" she said, caressing his (yoongi's) head.

Jin smiled as he looked at the boy, he was quite cute if he said so himself,

"Hello, Yoongi," he said in the softest voice, trying his best to not startle him. He put his hand out.

Yoongi's nervously eyed the boy, tears on his cheeks as he pushed himself more into his mothers arms.

Mrs. Min chuckled and smiled apologetically,

"He won't hurt you Yoongi, he's a nice boy."

Jin only smiled and retreated his hand back to his side.

It will just take some time.

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

getting better? i'm sorry if i haven't been active for awhile, my exams are just quickly catching up to me and i've been studying hard! 

there's also been a 'new program'  that has been added into my french class, and it's basically just an online class, and we do work based on our french level (?), so i'm still trying to learn and keep up with that as well. so stressful (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)