12

"Yoongi."

Yoongi stayed silent, staring at down at his desk

"Yoongi, look at me" Jin spoke gently, yet sternly.

Said boy only shook his head, laying it down against the desk.

"Well.. I was going to give you some candy, but I guess you don't want any.." Jin spoke as he walked near the door.

Yoongi's head shot up, a small whimper leaving him mouth.

Jin stopped and turned around, smiling at the boy.

"Come on love" he spoke gently.

Yoongi shyly smiled and gathered his things before following Jin.

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"So, lollipops, bubblegum or jellybeans" Jin asked, staring adoringly at the small boy.

Yoongi pouted as he looked at the options.

He wanted them all. 

Yoongi looked towards Jin, putting up three fingers.

Jin shook his head and turned Yoongi's head back towards the shelf.

"Only one, bub. You're gonna have to choose."

Yoongi shook his head, putting his three fingers back up.

Jin sighed.

"I'll tell you what. I'll get you the three candies, but you have to promise me to not finish them all tonight, okay?"

Yoongi nodded, his smile reaching his eyes as grabbed the treats. 

Jin smiled before walking with Yoongi towards the cash.

"$8.39 please."

Jin quickly payed the cashier, grabbing Yoongi's hand before walking out.

"So, Yoongi."

Yoongi looked up with wide eyes, the lollipop between his now purple lips.

Wow i'm gonna pass out okay breath Jin oh god

"So, uhm, I was wondering if you would like to hang out, like at one of our houses.. maybe?"

Yoongi stared before looking down.

"I mean! Y-you don'- we don't have to if you don't want too" Jin spoke quickly, regret rising up his throat.

Yoongi blushed, but nodded gently, looking away from the very handsome boy.

Jin smiled and screamed internally.

"Would you prefer being at your house?"

Yoongi nodded quickly.

He's never really gone to other houses other than his family members.

"Alright! It's going to be fun, I promise"

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

Firstly, I want to apologize about the extremely long wait, and for the short chapter. I really wanted to write something so that I didn't keep you all waiting too long. I want to thank you all for being so patient with my updates, and respecting my decisions and what not. I will try and update this weekend (the 27th) and make the chapter longer.

 I will try and update this weekend (the 27th) and make the chapter longer