6

"Yoongi-bear woul-" Mrs. Min paused in confusion as she saw paper balls and pencils all over the floor.

"What happened here?"

Yoongi looked up at his mom and shook his head with a pout before crumpling another paper.

"Well whatever you're working on will look amazing in the end- don't stress it. Anyways, I was wondering if you would like to come to the flower shop with me, since i'd thought that we should get new ones as ours our sadly dying" she faked cried.

Yoongi smiled before nodding and reaching over to grab his shoes.

"I was thinking roses, however they don't live fore long.. maybe tulips? Yeah, those are nice" Mrs. Min mumbled near the end of her sentence.

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"A lot of people have been coming in to get orchids, they're quite the flower at this time of year" the sales lady spoke.

"Actually, can I take some orchids with the tulips?" Mrs. Min smiled.

"Of course!"

Meanwhile, Yoongi was busy staring at a ladybug that was perched upon a leaf. This might have been Yoongi's favourite place- after his bedroom, of course. However, he couldn't get that thought out of his head,

"See my love? There is absolutely nothing to worry about when you're with me."

Seokjin made him feel some type of way, and he barely even knew him. It made him upset, nervous - it was unsettling. Though he couldn't help but feel grateful at the same time. Seokjin helped him during school when he had his moments, and he wanted to say thank you - and he thought drawing a cute picture with a 'thank you' at the top would do the trick.

"Yoongi-bear, lets go" Mrs. Min walked towards him and helped him up from the ground, brushing the dust off his bum.

"And don't sit on the ground in public, who knows whats been on the floor" she grimaced.

 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"Sixteen, up, seventeen up, eighteen, noodles" Jin got out of his push-up position and laughed as he grabbed his chopsticks and shoved a large amount of noodles in his mouth.

"You're quite the character, aren't you" Jeongguk spoke as Taehyung laughed his brains out. Oh was his hyung funny.

"I need to look good, but I'm also hungry- why can't you understand?" Jin groaned as he went back to doing his push-ups.

"I need to look good too, but I won't eat while I'm exercising. That's just wrong" Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"Oh shush" Jin breathed out.

They sat in a comfortable silence- despite Jin's awkward breathing pattern in the background.

"Oh! Jiminie posted a photo" Taehyung spoke excitedly.

"Really? I wanna see" Jeongguk chimed as he leaned over to look at Taehyung's phone.

The boys smiled, a rose colour forming on their cheeks.

Jin stared at them before shaking his head and smiling.

"You guys are whipped. I've never seen people act the way you guys."

"Yeah, but it sucks that he can't notice us. He's always busy thinking about Hoseok-hyung" Taehyung pouted as he spoke. 

"Oh! Speaking of Hoseok, he's completely cut off contact with Jiminie. I don't know why though, I just told him he must have been going through some things. Jiminie hasn't been the best either, he needs some cheering up, maybe a distraction" Jin spoke.

Jeongguk looked over at Jin with a shocked face, before slowly turning to face Taehyung, both of them smiling - as though they had something planned.

"Well Seokjin-hyung, it was nice seeing you but Kookie and I have things to do" Taehyung spoke while smiling mischievously.

"All of a sudden? You know what, just leave. I don't wanna know about your fantasies coming to life" Jin laughed as he shook his head.

"Poor Jiminie, I hope he isn't too sore" Jin mumbled as he shoved another mouthful of noodles into his mouth.

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

What is Seokjin's favourite animal?

Yoongi thought as he looked down and the blank paper folded in front of him.

It had to be perfect. He was planning on giving it to him tomorrow, maybe right before school ends, so that he wouldn't have to worry until the end of the day. Plus, he could run out of the school super quick and avoid the awkward 'conversation'.

"M-moon" he mumbled out quietly.

"I d-draw bunny" he spoke happily, but quietly.

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

This is the fastest update i've done. Yay! Also do any of you know red velvet? Well, the Cookie Jar mv came out yesterday (June 21st) and i've been watching the video non-stop. Who is your Red Velvet bias?

Mine is Seulgi!

#CookieJar 🍪!!

#CookieJar 🍪!!

Bye Bye :)