13

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Min" Jin smiled politely.

"I'm glad Yoongi's made such a nice, handsome friend" she chuckled while looking over to the kitchen.

Yoongi was sat at the table with his candy placed in front of him as he finished off his lollipop.

"Yeah. He's been getting more comfortable with me, but sometimes he doesn't want to be around me, like he's scared or something. That could also just be, well him" Jin spoke.

"Don't worry about it. I know for sure he isn't scared of you, he's never had a friend over other than an old friend of his."

Jin furrowed his brows.

"Oh, he's never told me about that" he chuckled.

"He doesn't talk much abou- yes Yoongi?" Mrs. Min turned around after feeling him pull on the back of her top.

'Find my bunny?' Yoongi signed.

"Oh! Yes, I did, it was in your garbage for some reason. Weird place to put it" she laughed before turning back to Jin.

Jin stared at Yoongi as the boy's eyes widened, slowly walking up to his room.

"Haha, okay well i'm going to go up with Yoongi, if thats alright" Jin spoke, eyeing the stairs.

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"You threw Moon in the garbage? I thought you liked it." Jin spoke quietly, trying to not get upset.

Yoongi turned around quickly with Moon in his arms, tears in eyes.

Jin quickly softened his expression and rushed towards Yoongi, pulling him in his chest.

"I'm sorry love, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Yoongi immediately started sobbing, clutching onto Jin's sweater.

He whimpered wanting to speak but couldn't get the words out of his mouth.

"Shh, it's okay love. You're okay." Jin pulled the small boy up on his lab as he sat down of the bed, caressing his head.

As the two sat on the bed, Jin thought about the situation.

Why was moon in the garbage?

Is this why Yoongi had been acting off?

With all these thoughts, he didn't notice his phone ringing.

Yoongi, however, noticed and tapped Jin's shoulder, trying to get his attention.

"Hold on, love. Okay?" Jin sighed, grabbing his phone and getting ready to get up but something held him.

Yoongi held tightly onto Jin, not wanting to be separated from him.

Jin sighed, answering the phone quickly.

"Hey, yeah. Can you hold on for a few seconds?" Jin placed his phone down on the bed, picking Yoongi up in his arms, then placing him down on the floor gently.

"Yoongi. Jinnie has an important phone call, and can't be disturbed. So stay right here like the good boy you are and wait for Jinnie to be finished, alright?" Jin spoke, staring strongly into his eyes.

Yoongi's eyes casted down, a strong blush coming onto his cheeks as he nodded his head and began to play with his fingers.

"Good" spoke Jin.

"Good boy."

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

It's currently 8:33 for me, sorry if I updated late or didn't update according to your timezone:( I'll try to update earlier if i ever plan an update. Thank you for reading and leaving nice comments!! AND please if I make a typo please tell me lol it's embarrassing >~<

 Thank you for reading and leaving nice comments!! AND please if I make a typo please tell me lol it's embarrassing >~<

handsome prince wow