16

"There was this one time at school in the bathroom- god it's so embarrassing" Jin said giggling as he bit into a cookie.

Yoongi looked at the older with big eyes as he fumbled with his glasses in his lap.

"This was with one my other friends, Jeongguk and Taehyung. So we went to the bathroom to try and get out of class for five minutes, and ya know, high school boys, we were fooling around, and Tae-" Jin stopped talking for a moment to drink some water.

"He thought it would be a great idea to climb the toilet and stand on top of the bathroom stalls which are so thin and you can't stand on them. But anyways, Tae gets up on the toilet and grabs the wall of the stall and tries, key word here, tries to pull himself up and then he gets stuck." Jin laughs shaking his head.

"H-his shirt gets caught on the hinge of the door so now he's just hanging over the stall in pain and Gguk and I were laughing. Then, of course, our gym teacher walks into the bathroom, and sees Gguk slamming his hands against the wall while laughing, me on the floor laughing while crying, and Taehyung, poor Taehyung dangling from a bathroom stall swearing at us."

Jin laughs and lays himself down while Yoongi looked at the older with a small smile.

Jin leaned over and looked at Yoongi with heart eyes.

"You're so cute, you know that?"

Yoongi's cheeks flared up as he looked down in his lap trying to hide his face.

Jin sat up and crawled towards the little boy.

"Hey bub, why aren't you wearing your glasses?"

He took the glasses from his hands, then placed them on the table before he gently scooped the boy onto his lap.

He caressed his cheeks, slowly bringing his hands towards his lips as Yoongi sat nervously, red once again spreading over his face.

He stared at the boy a bit longer before grabbing his glasses and gently placing them on his face.

Yoongi shyly lifted his head, looking at Jin with his big eyes, and his glossy, pouty lips.

Jin couldn't help himself.

He slowly leaned towards the boy, almost as if asking for permission.

When the boy didn't move away, he closed his eyes and finally placed his lips on the others, finally being able to finally feel his lips, as the last time wasn't enough to fully savour them.

He pulled the smaller closer to him, his hand slowly moving towards the boys lower back.

Not wanting to go too far, Jin pulled away from the boy, a string of saliva following.

Yoongi looked at Jin.

He stared into his eyes.

He stared, then smiled.

Jin breathed out and leaned back in to kiss the boy.

He moved and proceeded to kiss the others cheeks, his eyelids, and his little nose.

"My love" he whispered as he looked at Yoongi.

"My, love" he gently rubbed his nose against the others.

The two boys sat in silence before Mrs. Min decided to interrupt.

"I didn't want to disturb you to since, yeah. But it's getting late now so I'm going to head to bed alright? You two be safe. Goodnight! I love you Yoonie-Bear." she smiled at the two and left.

Yoongi clenched his eyes and pushed himself into Jin' chest.

Jin laughed and held the boy.

"Yoongi! I'll die if you continue being so cute! Ah, I love you so much. I don't care if we barely know each other, I know what I feel and I don't regret a thing."

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

Im sorry for not updating in forever :( I know I always say I'll try to update more but I can't bring myself to doing it. 

Does anyone here listen to CLC? What do you think of their comeback? Who is your bias?

Mine is Yeeun!

Red lip? No. Earrings? No. High heels? No. Handbag? No.

🍒*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・🍒

I'm really sorry for the lack of updates I'm just trying to think of good ideas for the next chapters. Besides that, do any of you stan/listen to IZ*ONE? If so, who is your bias?

Mine is Yuri! (second would be Chaeyeon)