5

"So how are you and Hoseok" Jin whispered to Jimin.

Jimin shook his head and glared as he bit into his apple,

"Not good. He cut off all contact with me. I don't even know what I did!" he quietly yelled.

Jin frowned and pat Jimin's head,

"It's okay Jiminie, he's probably going through a rough time okay?"

Jimin pouted before looking up at Jin with big, puppy dog eyes.

"Hyung, please hug me."

Jin sighed before awkwardly pulling Jimin into a hug.

"What would you do without me."

Jimin shrugged, rubbing his head into Jin's neck,

"Probably die, something li-"

"Jimin! Don't say such nonsense."

 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"So uhm, Yoongi." Jin was hesitant, not quite sure what to ask or say.

Yoongi flinched the slightest bit, however was still noticed by Jin.

"Sorry.. Do I talk to loud? I can whisper if you want.."

Yoongi shook his head, a small movement, but again, enough for Jin.

Jin nodded and smiled, happy that he was able to 'converse' with him.

"I know you're not so comfortable with people, but I have another friend who's really kind, and he would be happy to meet you. Of course I'm not forcing you, I'd rather wait until you get comfortable enough with me" Jin smiled.

Jimin was a very sociable person, sometimes too much.. but Jimin could possibly help Yoongi feel more comfortable.

"Jin!"

Both Jin and Yoongi jumped, Yoongi falling to the floor once again after being startled. 

It only took a second before tears started gathering in Yoongi's eyes, the panicky feeling rising up fast in his chest.

Jin's eyes were wide open as he looked down at Yoongi before looking up at the boy who yelled his name - Hanbin.

"Hanbin you idiot! Oh geez" Jin looked down at the frail boy before doing something he might regret.

He bent down towards Yoongi and grabbed his hand very gently, hoping Yoongi wouldn't get bothered, but it was the exact opposite.

Yoongi tried to yank his hand, surprising Jin, but Jin didn't stop just yet. 

Jin, without hesitation, bent down and quickly hugged him, placing him on his lap as he shushed him, gently rubbing the back of his neck.

Yoongi however, didn't like it.

He cried more and tried his best to get out of Jin's grasp, which only got tighter.

"Shhh Yoongi, I'm not going to hurt you okay? I need you to try and calm down as much as you can"

Hanbin looked at Yoongi before looking at Jin with a great amount of confusion.

Jin shook his head, but smiled a bit when he noticed Yoongi wasn't struggling as much.

He picked him up slowly, holding tightly onto Yoongi as he walked towards the bathroom.

Yoongi panicked a bit as he didn't know where he was going.

"We're just going to the bathroom okay love? Im gonna put you down and let you calm down okay?"

As they reached the bathroom, Jin let yoongi down, but still held on to him. He removed his sweater and placed it on the ground, allowing Yoongi to sit on it and not get his bottom dirty.

He lightly soaked a cloth before walking over to Yoongi, and gently wiping his face, trying to cool him down and make the redness disappear.

Yoongi's sobbing reduced to sniffles, and his body had finally stopped shaking.

"Can I pet your head?" Jin asked, not wanting to startle him again.

Yoongi made a slight movement, but Jin could not exactly detect what it was.

He slowly reached out, getting closer to Yoongi's head seeing if he had any reaction.

Jin smiled when he pet Yoongi's head, running his fingers through his hair to calm him down.

"See my love? There is absolutely nothing to worry about when you're with me."

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

So. Summer has officially started for me today, and  I no longer have to stress about school. I've started to write chapter ideas in a book so that it won't be as difficult for me when I'm writing them. I will try to update more, however the chapters will possibly be a bit shorter (it really depends on the inspiration I have).

Thank You For  Waiting!!