9

"Your room hasn't changed a bit" Namjoon mumbled with a smile as he followed the small boy into his bedroom.

Yoongi nodded and sat down on the ground, looking up at Namjoon expectantly.

"You want me to sit too?"

Yoongi nodded and smiled slightly, feeling a bit shy as he hadn't seen him in a while.

As Namjoon sat himself down, Yoongi crawled over to his desk to grab a colouring book and crayons.

"We're gonna colour?" Namjoon asked as he stared at the boy with heart eyes.

Yoongi nodded happily, placing the book in front of him as he browsed through the different images, hoping to find one that both he and Namjoon will enjoy.

As Yoongi flipped the page, a picture immediately caught his eye. It was an empty picture of a small bunny with a balloon in its hand. Yoongi blushed as the image made him think of Seokjin.

Namjoon noticed, a grew a little curious, wanting to know why the little boys cheeks flared up in seconds.

"Yoonie?" Namjoon called out, the boy quickly snapping out from his daze.

Yoongi nodded and looked down, trying to not show the colour spreading over his cheeks.

"What does that bunny remind you of?" Namjoon couldn't help but get straight to the point, he wasn't one to waste time

Yoongi hesitated, but quickly signed boy, as sign language was another way for him to communicate.

Boy?

Namjoon's eyes darkened at that.

"Yoongi" Namjoon sighed, eyes roaming the boys body.

Yoongi didn't look up, as he noticed his friends voice had changed.

"Look at me" Joon spoke sternly, not wanting to waste time.

Yoongi immediately looked up, eyes wide.

"When we were younger, we made a promise, didn't we?" Namjoon spoke slowly, his voice dropping a few octaves.

Yoongi nervously nodded as he nibbled on his lip.

"We-

Namjoon stopped, pulling Yoongi onto his lap as he stared into his eyes.

"You, made a promise that I'd be the only boy in your life."

Yoongi's eyes widened as he realized what he had done.

His eyes started glistening, as tears were about to start pouring out.

His lip started to tremble, his teeth biting down on his lips even harder.

"You've just broken our promise" Namjoon spoke quietly, his hands around Yoongi's waist, gripping them tightly.

Yoongi whimpered, a tear finally escaping and rolling down his cheek.

"Mso-sorry" Yoongi quietly spoke as a sob escaped from his mouth.

Namjoon released his grip from around his waist and softly pulled him into his chest, cradling him like a small child.

"You'll stay away from that boy right?" Namjoon questioned as he tried to not get angry.

Yoongi nodded quickly, not wanting his friend to be angry at him.

"Good. Good boy."

Namjoon pulled away and gently cupped Yoongi's face, wiping away the tears that fell.

He looked over to Yoongi's bed and noticed the small, white bunny.

"We'll get ready for bed now, okay? Go to the bathroom and wash up" Namjoon let go of his cheeks and let the boy hurry of into the bathroom to get ready. 

As he got up from the ground, he walked over to the bed and stared at the bunny with hatred.

Without hesitation he grabbed the bunny and violently threw it into the trash bin that was placed in the corner of the boys bedroom.

"Min Yoongi, you're mine only. Don't forget it."

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

Sorry for the very late update:( I wanted to write this chapter a few times, but every time I did, it just didn't seem right. Even now i'm not so sure it makes sense, but I hope I can make it come together with the next chapters.

he looks so pretty!! lil meow meow