23

"Dried jujube.... dried jujube?" Jin looked up and down the shelves inside the cabinet.

He sighed and looked over to Yoongi, who was sat on the living room floor watching Spirited Away. 

His only option was to go out to the corner store and buy the missing ingredient, but he had to take Yoongi with him and didn't want to disrupt him.

He looks so peaceful.

Jin slowly made his way to the living room and sat down next to the younger.

"Yoongi..." Jin softly spoke as he combed through the others hair.

Yoongi shifted his eyes for a millisecond, and continued to watch the  movie.

Jin understood the younger was listening, so he continued.

"I apologize for bothering you, but I cannot find the dried jujubes, so we'll have to go out for small bit"

Yoongi got up and quickly shuffled towards the kitchen.

"Oh! Uhm, careful Yoongi, please" Jin got up and walked (quickly) behind him, only to see him standing next to the pantry with the container of dried jujubes.

Yoongi turned and stared at Jin, a small smile growing on his face when he noticed his clueless stare.

"I checked everywhere, I promise" Jin chuckled and shook his head, but grabbed the container and pat Yoongi's head.

"Thank you Yoonie, I'm sorry for taking you away from your movie."

Yoongi simply made his way out the kitchen.

Almost.

He had made his way into a chair and hit his side.

Jin's eyes widened at that and he made his way over to Yoongi to comfort him.

Yoongi was silent for a moment, then began to sob.

"Aw, Yoongi it's okay" Jin turned him around and picked him up so he was in his arms.

He slowly swayed around in hopes to comfort him.

Yoongi sobbed and gripped tightly onto Seokjin.

"Oh my love, everything is going to be alright. We'll go upstairs and get you all fixed up alright?"

Jin carefully made his way out the kitchen and up the stairs.

They arrived to Yoongi's room, and it was as cute as he was.

Jin gently place him on his bed with much difficulty as the younger was still sobbing.

"I just want to check your side quickly, okay Yoonie?"

Jin breathed in, and gently grabbed the side of his shirt.

He slowly pulled up, and found a small bruise forming.

"It's only a bruise Yoongi, the pain will go away soon"

Yoongi whined and rolled over onto his stomach.

Seokjin gently massaged his side, being careful to not push down.

They stayed like this for a few minutes before Yoongi sniffled and rolled over.

"All better?" Jin asked and smiled.

Yoongi nodded and stared at his ceiling before staring at Jin.

Jin stared back, with literal heart eyes.

The boy was an angel.

His angel.

🍑。*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・。.🍑

I'm very sorry for the wait.

HINAPIA!

Their comeback 'Drip' is a 5/5

Q. Who is your HINAPIA bias/biases?

A. Eunwoo and Gyeongwon