14

"Blue or purple?" Jin asked.

Yoongi pointed to the purple before turning back to the elephant he was colouring in.

"I've never seen a purple cloud, but i'm all for it."

As they filled in the picture, Jin averted his attention to Yoongi.

Your small pink lips,

I'd kiss you if  I could.

As Jin continued staring, Yoongi's mother called them down for dinner.

Yoongi jumped up and ran too quickly that he didn't make it out of his room.

Instead, he ran right into his door frame.

"Yoongi! Oh my god, baby, come here" Jin's eyes widened as he panicked, running over to the silent boy on the ground.

"Yoongi? Are you okay?" Jin held his cheeks as he gently kissed his forehead.

Yoongi looked up at Jin with wide eyes and quivering lips.

A whimper came out of his mouth as he leaned towards Jin.

"Oh, love. This is why you don't run indoors." Jin kissed his boo boo one last time before picking him up and heading into the bathroom.

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"Bub, where does your mommy keep the bandaids?" he placed Yoongi on the bathroom counter.

Yoongi whimpered and pointed to a drawer.

Jin pulled out a few boxes before finding some with small printed frogs. 

He quickly soaked his hand with water to clean the cut before peeling the wrapper and gently placing it onto Yoongi's forehead.

"There ya go. Now, we will go downstairs, walking."

Yoongi shook his head, putting his hands up.

Jin smiled and picked him walk, finally walking down to the kitchen.

"Hello boys- oh wow you guys are cute!" Mrs. Min spoke as she placed the last plate of food on the table.

Jin laughed, putting Yoongi down.

"The food looks wonderful Mrs. Min, how do you do it?" he spoke while sitting down.

Mrs. Min laughed.

"Oh nonsense. It's just some boring old ramen, nothing special about it."

"I bed to differ" Jin chuckled, putting the noodles into his mouth.

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"Goodbye Mrs. Min. Thank you so much for having me over. Ill be sure to come back for your delicious food!" he spoke as he bowed to her while chuckling.

"And goodbye my little bub baby bunny boy" Jin spoke while tightly hugging Yoongi, Yoongi hiding his his face in his chest.

When Mrs. Min walked away, leaving the two boys alone, Jin whispered in Yoongi's ear.

"Remember to be a good boy and not eat all the candy, okay?"

Yoongi slowly nodded, his cheeks burning up.

"Cutie" he squished his checks and pecked his lips before heading out the door.

As the door closed, Jin breathed out and started running.

Oh my jesus how the hell did- what was i thinking oh my wow uhm okay.

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

JENNIEJENNIEJENNIEJENNIEJENNIEJENNIEJENEIDNEJNDJZCHJS BV VJENWIEJINNEIQUEEEENNENENEIOFJWEKFN EN VQJHAB MNA VR VWBVU

I've never loved a woman this much in my life wow

But uhm soryr for the long wait and the short short chapter i suck at updating and i have homeowkr to do now okay bye bye i love you :)