20

"Hello! I'm Seokjin, Yoongi invited me for diner" Jin smiled politely at the male.

Namjoon's eyes narrowed as he stared at the other.

Huh..Is this perhaps the bunny boy?

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"Hello Seokjin! You can come in, I'm sorry" Mrs. Min called out from the living room as she calmed Yoongi down.

"Oh it's no problem, I-" Jin stopped as he looked down at the sobbing child.

"Oh Yoonie, what's wrong?" Jin spoke quietly as he rushed over to the boy.

Yoongi began to cry harder as he reached out for Jin- almost, before realizing that someone else was there.

He instead decided to hit himself and push himself out of his mothers grip.

"Hey, hey love it's alright. Come on darling, no need to cry" Jin softly spoke as he went to go hug the other.

Mrs. Min looked down, upset. Not upset that her dinner plans were changed, but because her son was not well.

"I'm really sorry Jin, Namjoon. Nothing went according to plan, I might send you boys home but I feel so guilty" Mrs. Min spoke.

"Again, it's honestly no problem, there are many more dinners to come. No need to stress it" Jin spoke, holding the little boy in his arms.

"You're too kind Seokjin" Mrs. Min smiled and walked back into the kitchen to try and complete the dinner.

Namjoon was furious.

Some man was holding something of his- his property.

His eye's darkened as he looked at Seokjin's hand, which was gently rubbing up and down on the others thighs.

He shifted his view onto the smaller boy, and noticed how his sobbing was reduced to soft sniffles.

The boy no longer seemed upset, which upset Namjoon.

I should be holding him.

I should be touching his small thighs.

Seokjin noticed the glares he was receiving and stared at the other.

"Namjoon, right?" Jin interrupted the other from his thoughts.

Namjoon cleared his throat and nodded.

"Yeah.."

Jin nodded.

"So, how long have you known Yoongi?" Jin asked, standing up with the smaller boy in his arms.

Yoongi whimpered and wrapped his arms around the others neck, his legs around his waist.

Jin gently placed his hands on the others bottom to lift the boy up.

Namjoon's eye twitched.

"Longer than you" he spat out, jealousy evident.

Jin raised his eyebrows at the other.

"Alright-y then, I'll see you later, I guess"

Namjoon scoffed.