4

"So Yoongi," Jin asked. "How old are you? I'm assuming you're around sixteen or seventeen since you're in my grade."

Yoongi didn't budge, small sniffles filling the silent room every once in a while.

"What about yes or no questions? Could i ask you those?" Jin bent down a bit just so that he can see Yoongi's face a bit better, however, Yoongi didn't seem to like his action very much.

Yoongi quickly reacted and backed up, only to be sent down to the ground from tripping over his feet. He let out a strangled cry as he curled himself in a ball, head tucked in between his knees.

"Yoongi!" Jin quickly bent down, only to stop half way, realizing Yoongi would only cry more if he were to get close again. Thinking of what to do, Jin reached into his bag to see if there was anything that could help - and oddly enough, there was.

"This is way too convenient," Jin mumbled as he pulled out a white, stuffed bunny. "And i'm not going to even ask why I have this."

Jin slowly bent down, gently placing the bunny next to Yoongi.

"D-do you like... bunnies?" Jin whispered, as he slowly sat down, crossing his legs. "I like bunnies. Small, white, fluffy ones."

Yoongi's crying reduced to loud sniffling, and a few big breaths. He averted his eyes from his lap to Jin, then to small stuffed bunny layed next to him. He stared at it for a while before quickly grabbing it with his hand, placing it on his lap.

Jin chuckled, "It's cute right? Though, I haven't thought of a name yet. I was thinking that maybe you could help me?"

Jin quietly, and patiently, sat while staring at yoongi with adoring eyes.

Yoongi slowly moved his hand next to him, and started to trace letters onto the ground. Jin, with curious eyes leaned over.

"M. O. O. N." Jin read aloud.

"Moon! It's perfect!" Jin said as he smiled at yoongi.

Yoongi pulled his hand back and ducked his head down, his cheeks flaring up with a warm, pink tone.

"Are you feeling a bit better? I'm really sorry about earlier, I don't know much about all this, but I promise I won't do it again." Jin said, bowing his head as he did feel bad.

Yoongi, for the first time since he arrived, nodded his head, ever so slightly. Jin smiled, feeling proud as he felt that Yoongi wasn't as nervous. Yoongi put out his hand with the stuffed animal, shaking it as though he was trying to give it back to jin.

"No no, it's yours.. angel." Jin said, waiting for another reaction.

Yoongi's cheeks flared up even more, although it seemed as if his head was about to explode from all the blood rushing up to face.

the cutest little angel

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

I'm terribly sorry to those who have maybe been waiting for an update, but I just wasn't able to come up with any ideas on how to continue.  There's been thing's going on, good and bad, and I just didn't feel like writing. 

I  will try to update more, but I can't promise. Last time, I'm very sorry. Please forgive me! (◠︵◠)