19

Yoongi was sat at his dining table, nervously playing with the collar of his shirt.

This is a bad idea.

Yoongi's mother had decided to invite Namjoon over for a nice diner.

Not only had she invited him, but she also invited Seokjin.

Yoongi's breathing was irregular, speeding up every so often as he thought of everything that could possibly go wrong.

His thoughts cleared away as he heard the doorbell ring.

His heart dropped.

"Yoongi-Bear, please open the door!" Mrs. Min called from the kitchen.

Yoongi didn't budge.

He only whimpered as tears gathered to his eyes.

The doorbell rang again, making Yoongi shut his eyes tightly as he grasped tightly onto his shirt?

"Yoongi! I'm busy finishing up dinner can you please answer the door?"

He couldn't.

Instead, he broke down and began sobbing.

"Yoongi! Honey, what's wrong? Wait here" Mrs. Min walked towards the door while mumbling.

Yoongi only cried harder, digging his nails into the palm of his hand as he furiously bit down onto his lip.

In panic, Mrs. Min quickly swung the door open ushering in the guest.

"Goodness, I thought I'd have to start knocking on the window" Namjoon chuckled as he walked in.

Mrs. Min lightly laughed, returning to Yoongi.

"Sorry Namjoon, Yoongi just broke down so let me deal with him and I'll continue with dinner as soon I can."

Namjoon shook his head and place his hand onto her shoulder.

"Nonsense, you continue with dinner and I'll calm him down alright? I'm his best friend after all" he smiled, his eyes tightly shut.

Mrs. Min let out a sigh and smiled.

"I can't thank you enough. He's in the kitchen."

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"My little Yoonie, tell me what's wrong?" Namjoon spoke as he tightly held Yoongi on his lap.

Yoongi sniffled and stayed quiet.

He feared what Namjoon would do if he said the wrong thing.

He feared that Namjoon would hurt him again.

He wanted Jin.

He wanted Jin and Jin only.

"You know, staying quiet will only make your problems worse, so why not tell me what's up before I get angry? I know you don't it when I am" Namjoon spoke sweetly, hiding the anger behind his eyes.

Yoongi whimpered.

"Mmm, no d-dinner. N-no no no!" Yoongi started sobbing again, screaming this time as he violently thrashed in his arms.

"STOP IT!" Namjoon yelled, aggressively picking up the boy and bringing him to the living room.

"No one wants to deal with your dumb fits. So sit down, and watch your stupid fucking cartoons quietly" Namjoon sneered as he shoved Yoongi down onto the ground.

Yoongi sobbed and tried to run out of the room.

Before he could leave, Namjoon's arm reached out to him and pulled him back.

"E-EOMMA!!!" Yoongi screeched as he sobbed and fell on the ground, pounding his fists to the back of his head.

Mrs. Min rushed into the room, immediately running over to Yoongi.

"Yoongi-Bear it's okay, stop it. No hitting. It's alright baby don't worry"

She sat on the ground with Yoongi against her chest as she held down his arms to stop himself from hitting his head.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Min, I really tried. I even put on his cartoons but he wouldn't stop" Namjoon sadly frowned as he placed himself on the sofa.

"Don't worry about it Joon, I guess today wasn't a good day for him. I think i'll just put him to bed." Mrs. Min sighed as she kissed the top of Yoongi's head.

"Should we reschedule, I mean he clearly isn't in the right state of mind."

Mrs. Min frowned, a bit upset that the night didn't go according to plan.

"I supp-"

Mrs. Min was stopped as the doorbell rang.

Namjoon looked up, wondering who could possibly be here.

He walked towards the door and opened it, only to find another man on the other side.

"Hello! I'm Seokjin, Yoongi invited me for diner" Jin smiled politely at the male.

Namjoon's eyes narrowed as he stared at the other.

Huh..Is this perhaps the bunny boy?

🍑。☆・゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚☆・。.🍑

I'm so sorry for not updating in forever, but here you all go! I left it on a cliff hanger, please don't get mad! Also if I have any typo's please tell me so that I can correct them. 

Has anyone listen to TWICE's new comeback 'Fancy'? I personally love the song and can't get enough of Sana!!

Who's your TWICE bias?

A. JAP line (Momo, Sana, Mina)

 JAP line (Momo, Sana, Mina)