10

Yoongi sat nervously in the passenger seat as his mother rolled into the school parking lot.

"Come on Yoongi-bear" his mother smiled warmly at the small boy, patting his shoulder.

"You've been doing so well, and I know you can continue!"

Yoongi pouted, then unbuckled himself.

He leaned over to his mother and put his head in the crook of her neck, wanting to feel her touch before he left for another day of stress.

His mother smiled and held him tightly, placing little kisses on his head.

"Tonight we'll go get ice cream since you've been doing so well, alright?"

Yoongi nodded and slowly got out of the car.

She waved one last time before pulling out and going off to work.

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"Yoongi ~" Jin softly called as he walked towards the boy.

Yoongi flinched, but didn't turn back to look at the older as he remembered what Namjoon said, and he definitely didn't want to upset him.

"Yoongi? Are you feeling alright?" Jin felt a bit worried as Yoongi hadn't really made an effort to acknowledge him.

He placed himself next to the small boy who was fidgeting with his hands -which was something he did to relieve himself when he felt stressed.

Yoongi sat still, looking down at his shoes.

"You'll stay away from that boy right?"

That phrase was stuck on his mind, he didn't want to make him mad.

It didn't help that Jin was a much too kind person.

"Yoongi, baby? What's wrong?" Jin gently placed his hand on the smaller boys lap, caressing it to try and calm him.

It only took a few seconds before Yoongi burst into tears, startling Jin.

"Oh my love, I'm so sorry."

Jin gently held the boy in his arms as he told him everything would be alright.

The first bell rang, signalling that it was time to get to class.

Jin thought for a bit before picking up the small boy and walking towards the nurses office.

Yoongi cried harder and tried to get out of his grip, thinking of the consequences he would receive.

"Yoongi, hey, shhhh its okay baby calm down okay? I'm not going to hurt you I promise"

Yoongi continued to cry as he stayed motionless in Jin's arms.

Jin knocked on the door, gently combing his fingers through the little boys hair as he waiting patiently for the nurse.

The nurse opened the door and smiled politely before looking at the distressed boy.

"Ah~ Yoongi and...?"