BADASS

this is out of the blue, but since there are quite a lot who visit this book i just want to say,

if you're a new ARMY, please do not engage with everyone on stan twt, there are more antis than you'd like to know on top of toxic shippers, solos and mantis (antis of the company). so, before you try to go on twt (just an advice), just check out all the official content of the boys and they passion, professionalism and sincerity. people try to twist their words, but don't believe it (within reason ofc)

also, fan accs as well as fic writers come and go and though they do impact significantly, at the end of the day all that should matter is BTS itself. 

lastly, just enjoy being a fan. you shouldn't have to worry or constantly be burdened, there might be some moments u feel like that, but just take care to genuinely enjoy :)

anyways, enjoy this spur-of-the-moment fic written by a fetus me XD

...

Min Yoongi, currently a 17 year, ran a hand through his hair, growling. He hated the fact that his parents always controlled his life without giving him a chance to think. He was a messy, irresponsible individual, who liked to see his house littered with clothes and trash. He didn't care. He takes rash decisions.  But it was not like he was a really bad guy. He was actually a teenager depressed for his parents attention. Well, he smiled bitterly, I just got fired by my own gun.

 The Min family had two companies running under them. Both companies dominate most of the industrial world, making them successful, active participants in business. Yoongi however saw this as a eternal nuisance. Not only did he have two busy parents, his parents rarely checked over him. He hated it. So he came up with a badass, shitty plan that was sure to work.

Or so he thought.

 He went his way to be a rebel. He did the usual things the shady students in school do. He snuck out of class so often that detention was like a part of his life now. He disobeyed teachers. He cut periods. He did anything to make his parents look at him. The only sore point was that he got top marks in almost every subject. Well, you can't do everything, so he was okay with that. 

 The biggest problem yet turned out be girls. He was a bad boy, he had the looks anyone would fall for. The deep, brown eyes that could make any heart melt. The lips that looks kissable even from a distance. Soft, black hair that fell messily, enveloping his face perfectly. The pale, milky white skin that glowed. it didn't help that he also had insanely good grades. He was the perfect prince. Yoongi knew that many wanted to date him.he always found his locker filled to bursting with pink things that he didn't even want. Didn't girls get that boys weren't into pink? That annoying color that the even more annoying female population often wore. He hated pink. It was so girly. 

 Not to mention the fact that now, because of his plan, his parents think he's some stubborn teenager going through puberty, and has bad friends. Yoongi didn't think that he was even affected by adolescence and all those what nots. in fact, He didn't even think he had hormones. He never thought of a girl as beautiful or hot. Now he's parents are on full "Yoongi be responsible. you're not a kid anymore" mode.

 Now all of a sudden, his mom was taking drastic measures. Yoongi groaned. "I wanna jump off a cliff so bad..." he whimpered pathetically, to himself. why must he be the one to suffer?

"Mom, I told you, I'm not going to babysit!" Yoongi growled to the phone. "I don't want to take care of a pathetic, moronic teen who has social issues"

"You are going to and there's no argument about it, Yoongi" his mom replied in a tone that meant there would be no more said. "if you are going to act irresponsibly, I have nothing to do but force you to be responsible" 

"I'm not doing it. You can't make me. I have school mom. I'm not some housewife." Yoongi protested, ignoring his mom's tone. he didn't want to baby sit a teenager

"yes but do you actually do your school work?"  Yoongi kicked himself mentally. his plan was going so wrong. His mom laughed lightly. "Here's what I know about the boy. His name is Park Jimin. He is sixteen years old. His family , meaning his father and mother,  are both over seas, working. And as I am their friend, I told I will take care of Jimin-"

"then you take care of him! why me?" Yoongi frustratedly yelled.

"I told you: responsibility. And, Jimin has a mental disease, he hates socializing. he almost has panic attacks when he tries to talk to people other than his parents. he has a bad memory which I cant tell you, but has affected him greatly.  Don't push him, Yoongi, okay? Be gentle. He'll be there in the night"

"what? mom- no! wait- mom!" he tried to speak but his mom had already hung up.

Four words came to his mind. 

I hate my life.

Yoongi sighed. There wasn't anything he could do about the mess he's in, so he'd better accept it. Its not like he could run away. Financially, he depended on his parents. Alone he would have nothing. 

A soft knock sounded. he dragged his butt from the couch. At least this Jimin person would make the house feel less lonely... right? It's kind of depressing when you live alone in a godly mansion that makes echoes

He opened the door, expecting a weird, spectacled creature in front of him.

Boy, he sure was wrong.

His breath hitched in his throat as he stared at the unexpected arrival in front of him. 

Light pink hair neatly hung around his chubby cheeks, that Yoongi wanted to pinch so badly. Plump lips that he wanted to kiss. Eyes that he wanted to drown in. A figure that he wanted to own. 

"h-h-hyung?" the smaller boy stuttered nervously, wanting to run away. 

A voice he could listen to all day.

Yoongi gulped.

His testosterones were definitely raging.