LUNCH

"I need fucking answers!" Jungkook growled.

"Kookie, manners. He's your hyung" Jin chided in that motherly way of his. Jungkook impatiently hissed and turned to Yoongi threateningly.

"okay hyung" he spat."now fucking tell me what that fucking bitch is doing at your house!" he almost barked out the words, causing some students to look at them.

"you swear too much, Kookie." Jin disapprovingly looked at the maknae.

"no to offend you, but I'm also confused about this Jimin character" Hoseok confessed.

Yoongi sighed.

They were at school, and it was already time for lunch. The six of them were seated in a table right smack in middle of the cafeteria, since most of the other tables were occupied. They were popular all right, what with Yoongi being in the basketball team along with Jungkook, who was the head of the team, despite being the youngest, Hoseok and Yoongi both being in the music club while Namjoon was elected the president of the club, Taehyung being the president of the drama club (no kidding that kid was damn amazing at acting) and Jin being the one and only school president. Already, almost seven girls had given letters and pink color annoying bundles and boys passing by stopped for some talk and it was only the first few minutes into lunch.

Jungkook, being a nerd with a brain so good, had been promoted from middle school eighth grade to a high school freshman. Namjoon along with Taehyung were sophomores and, Yoongi was pleased to say, were definitely not blessed with greater brains. Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin were seniors and the sensible hyungs of the group.

"its not really complicated" Yoongi began as he pushed some broccoli away from his lunch. (authors note: I loooove broccoli but most of you seem to hate it and I'm weird.)

"mom called and said that I have to be more responsible, blah blah, and she's sending jimin over to my house for me to baby sit" There. Short and Sweet.

"pfft" Taehyung snorted. "what the actual fuck, he's sixteen years old for goddamn sake. Your mom's off her rocket " Yoongi glared at him.

Jin's head fell to his hands and he groaned. "can you guys seriously stop swearing?" his muffled voice was heard, but as usual no one was taking any notice of him. He always whined.

"yeah well, he's got this disorder.  He's scared of... talking. In fact he hates to talk. There's this reason which he still hasn't told me... though I'm hoping he will eventually. So I'm supposed to to help him to get him better or something like that. And frankly, I don't even know what the fuck I should be doing to help him"he gave a hollow laugh.

Jungkook breathed heavily. "oh" he scratched his head. "can we help him?"

"other than staying away from my house," Yoongi shrugged "I don't see how you can help"

A few minutes passed while everyone tucked in, filling their empty stomachs.

"well, if we come by more often, don't you think he'll get used to talking?" Namjoon suggested, eating his pasta.

"he's gonna have a huge panic attack if you guys are gonna attack him with your annoying talking, you know. And I don't think that will help at all" Yoongi discarded the idea immediately.

"Does he take meds? or go to a doctor?" Jin asked thoughtfully. Yoongi looked at the elder in shock. Jin smirked. "you haven't asked haven't you?"

 Yoongi face palmed himself. "I am so stupid. What am I so stupid?"

"you were born stupid" Hoseok answered, a smug smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. "I always said so. Now you just proved my point"

"hyung, you actually never asked that?" Taehyung incredulously asked. "have you got a brain?"

"and it's such an obvious thing to ask" Jungkook laughed. Yoongi sent his death glare at the five of them. "shut up you damn idiots" he hissed, but inwardly relieved that he had some goal to achieve once he got home. 

"so if he's afraid to talk, how come he's still living with you?" Namjoon wanted to know.

That question again. The one Yoongi wanted answers to so badly. He shrugged casually, fighting to keep his voice neutral as he replied, "I don't know. He actually talks to me quite normally. "

Taehyung stared at Yoongi hard.

"oh. my. god. HYUNG AND JIMIN LIKE EACH OTHER!" 

The entire room turned painfully silent. You could almost hear a pin drop.

"you could have said that more louder. I don't think they heard you in China" Yoongi sarcastically growled and glowered at Taehyung who looked oblivious to the reaction he had caused. "and I don't like Jimin. I'm just his baby sitter"

The room was filled with whispering sounds and many students kept looking at Yoongi.

"great. Now you've ruined my reputation" Yoongi groaned, pushing his plate away.

"you didn't have much of a. reputation" Namjoon sensibly replied with a chuckle.

"what am I even friends with you guys?" Yoongi rolled his eyes at the five idiots around him.

"because you love us" Hoseok cheekily smiled.

"because you can't imagine life without us" Jin smiled in a very motherly way

"because we're simply the best" Jungkook grinned.

"oh shut your mouths up" Yoongi glared.

*****************

Hi there!

How do you like this story so far? COMMENT.

So its almost near new year, or new year in some countries, but HEY, this is Sri Lanka.(I'm not sure if you guys even know that country. LOL) and new year is still a few hours away.

but anyway,

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!

LETS WISH ALL OUR OPPAS AND EONNIES A SUCCESSFUL, HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH LOADS OF LOVE.

I'm really sorry Jonghyun didn't live to see 2018, but rest in peace oppa.(I'm not really a shawol, but the news made me super sad anyhow.)

VOTE AND COMMENT.

A VOTE MAKES MY DAY AND A COMMENT MAKES MY YEAR. MAKE SURE TO COMMENT A LOT SO I CAN LIVE A LOOOOOOONG TIME.

LOVE YOU.

XOXO

Edit: bruh okay people love broccolis yeah that was a grave mistake on my part.