AFFECTION

When his senses returned, Yoongi almost tripped himself running up the stairs taking no account of his health that he should at least breath. He panted in front of Jimin's room door and then knocked harshly.

"g-go away!" feebly, the boy from inside answered.

"Jimin let me in! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ask a question like that!" Yoongi pleaded with the younger.

"I-I can't!"

"yes you fucking can! now let me inside before I fucking break the door down!" He'd never felt this annoyance before. An annoyance made up of frustration of not having to hug and comfort Jimin. He wanted to wrap his arms around Jimin till he stopped crying; wanted to comfort the latter; Make him sleep in Yoongi's arms till he forgot about his sad past that he still hasn't recovered from.

"Park Jimin. Open the damn door already!"

So slowly, like time stopping, the door creaked, then opened inwards. Yoongi impatiently thrust his hand and forcefully pushed the door. 

Jimin eyes were puffy and red, tears still flowing in gallons.  He choked on his own sobs, hands rubbing his eyes furiously. "h-h-hyung... p-please go-"

Before he could continue, Yoongi wrapped his long arms aroung the latter's shivering figure, and brought Jimin into a comforting, but rather surprising hug.

Min yoongi had never been the type to show any kind of affection.He rarely cried. He never got emotional. That was untill he met Park Jimin, a beautiful, cute, shy human being. His resolve went right out of the window two weeks ago, when Jimin enterd his life. His emotions had got so jumbled up, his hormones, which never got into action, now screamed inside Yoongi's body, leaving him in a complete mess.

He couldn't figure out nor think of a logical explanation for his idiotic feelings.

Jimin, shocked at the older's action, was slightly flustered, his cheeks a pale pink. But this hug was needed by him so much that he couldn't resist his instinct of hugging back Yoongi and crying to his shirt, his nose squashed against Yoongi's clothed chest. He let out all the tears he'd been holding in for the past years, his arms tightening around the older's broad chest. Yoongi reassuringly patted Jimin's back, bringing him even closer to him.

They fit into each other so fittingly, so perfectly, it was like they were two puzzle pieces that fit in to each other without any force.

Only that they couldn't see it, both too ignorant and stubborn to admit their feelings.

After what seemed like a hour, Jimin's tears gradually dried up, yet he remained hugging Yoongi, never wanting to let go. But they had to eventually. 

They let go of each other, yet remained holding hands, slight red spots sporting on each one's cheeks.