STRAIGHT

I am very sorry that i couldn't get a update out on Suga's b'day. But anyway, let's pray that our swag master has another wonderful year with Bangtan.

Oh and yeah, our tests are gonna start soon so i might not be able to update that much. What with mom egging my dad to take the laptop to his workplace so that NONE of us can get it.

Wish me luck for my horrendous life.

PS. this is a crappy chapter.

***************

The room was filled with grunts and footsteps accompanied with loud music blaring on the speakers as seven boys were doing their utmost well to get their choreography correctly.

Yes, that's right, Bangtan Seonyeondan are finally getting their shits together.

"Yah, Namjoon! it should be your left foot!" Hoseok shouted over the music, looking intently at the mirror to see if anyone had their movements wrong. Woe betide anyone who stepped out the line, because Hoseok stepped on them, really hard.

Finally done with their insanely hard dance moves, the seven of them broke down panting.

"must this require so much energy?" Yoongi grumbled after chugging down a bottle of water. "i can't believe i even signed up for this"

Jin agreed with a louder yet complain, while Jungkook, who wasn't even in the least affected, laughed at the to older males.

"what can we say, ancient grandpa's are always ancient grandpa's" he chuckled, earning glares from the relevant two.

"hey, my Jin hyung is not an ancient grandpa" Namjoon protested. Then his eyes widened and he turned red.

"wait...." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, a smile spreading on his face. "you two are...dating?"

"well done, young man" Jin grumbled, his face abnormally red. "and you know i wanted this moment to be ceremonious"

"oh ma god, hyung asked hyung out?" Taehyung gasped, causing him to choke on his water.

"he took a mighty long time to do it too" Hoseok stated in a matter-of-fact voice. "he's been daydreaming about Jin hyung for years"

"oh come on, it was not for years!" Namjoon protested. "lay off man"

"you guys lay off me" Hoseok grumbled. "am i like, the only straight guy in the room?"

The others looked at the left out male and then broke into laughter.

"i pity our fans, having only you to crush on" Yoongi smoothly said, wiping his tears away.

"oh shut the fuck up"

"hyung, do you wanna go home?" Jimin inquired, looking at the older.

"i wanna drown in my bed, frankly"

"you're no fun" Jimin complained. "come on, let's do something!"

"sleeping is doing something" Yoongi replied.

"hyung, please?" Jimin widened his eyes to give Yoongi a puppy dog look. "please?"

Yoongi groaned, knowing that this obstinate younger would not let him do anything but what he wanted. And also, there was no way that Yoongi could resist that look.

"yeesh, fine" he agreed, shoulders slumping as his hopes of sleeping vanished into nothingness.

"let's have fun!" Jimin squealed, almost dragging Yoongi to the mall, despite his smallness.

It wouldn't be fair if Yoongi said that it wasn't exactly fun, because Jimin could in fact brighten his day to no end. And anywhere Jimin was, that would be enough reason for Yoongi to stay, no matter what the situation was

"and hyung,i want to buy some new clothes. Some for you too" Jimin kept ranting on, fingers laced with Yoongi's, craning his neck around to see what possible shops they could go and rampage.

"baby, i think i have enough clothes for the time being" Yoongi said, noticing the evident blush on Jimin's face at the sound of the endearment.

"but you need to have a fresh supply as of now" Jimin argued. "it's important to keep up a good impression"

" i don't think Bang PD-nim will mind even if i wear rags to the building" Yoongi stated bluntly and Jimin wrinkled his nose.

"i'm not going to let you wear rags to work hyung" he said in disgust.

" i was just saying, yeesh Jimin"

"but still, i lo you too much to let you wear rags" Jimin casually said, looking at anywhere but Yoongi, who froze momentarily.

"hey Jimin,what would you say if i were to kiss you in the middle of the mall?" Yoongi asked calmly.

"don't even think-mmph!"

Jimin's eyes widened as Yoongi's lips pressed against his, just for the briefest second but still. A kiss was a kiss.

And this was the mall.

Oh god.

************

VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YOU.

XOXO.

Edited:
Ps did y'all notice that I said "bangtan is finally getting their shits together"?
Lol did anyone notice that it also means tgat they are finally using the bathroom together???!
I just noticed. Oml.😂😂