YM ft. Kid

I wasn't really planning on it but i checked my drafts out of the blue and i had a half-written one so i decided why not?

Fyi, There might not be a great flow coz half of this was written last year and idk, i felt like publishing it...?

----------------------------

"Yoongi! Soobin! come down already!"

Sighing in exasperation, Jimin turned the knob of the gas cooker so that it was on low heat and trudged out of the kitchen. Honestly, Yoongi should know better than to make Jimin come up while he was cooking.

It had been nearly quarter of an hour since Jimin had last called them, because he wanted Yoongi to prepare the dining table. But even now, there was no sign of them. Looking into a room painted in baby blue, Jimin's eyebrows furrowed.

"Yoongi?" he called out. Ugh, he could not take this anymore, where were they?

"BOOOOOO!"

"Ahh!" Jimin jumped back, shocked at the sudden outburst, clutching the door in an attempt to stabilize himself. He then scowled at the man and the child laughing, doubled over and clutching their stomachs. 

"Yoongi, it's the party today!" Jimin protested, lifting the small child and lightly pecking his cheek. "you should be helping me, not playing"

"you know how I am, honey, I'm always a pushover when it comes to Soobin" Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead. "and you never let me help"

"that's because you manage to mess up something somehow" Jimin countered back, walking back down the stairs.

"honey we've been married for five years and you still doubt me? I'm hurt" the older teased, following Jimin to the kitchen.

"well, I just want it to be perfect you know" seating the young boy on of the chairs around the dining table, Jimin went back to his post near the gas cooker. Yoongi pulled back a chair and sat down, taking Soobin- who was in danger of falling down- to his lap. 

"it's not everyday that Soobin is five" Jimin smiled.

"IT'S MY BWIRTHDAY!" the young boy hollered, making Yoongi wince and Jimin laugh simultaneously.

"and we want it to be special don't we Soo?" Jimin cooed, placing breakfast on the table.

"WE WANT A SUPER BWIRTHDAY!" Soobin replied happily, almost falling off from Yoongi's lap in the process of leaning over to the table to take a pancake. 

"calm down Soo, my ears feel damned" Yoongi chuckled, earning a glare from Jimin who mouthed 'no bad words'.

Yoongi fondly watched his son tuck in and simply make a mess of breakfast and Jimin trying to get Soobin to eat properly. Honestly, this was something he would never get tired of.

Soobin was a angel of a kid yoongi and Jimin had adopted three years ago. Ever since then, their lives had been turned upside down. Suddenly, they had no more 'hanky-panky' time and instead, they were reduced to running around the house tryring to get this mischievous boy to stop running about naked after a shower.

But Jimin wouldn't change it for the world.

He loved how Soobin would squeeze in between him and Yoongi while they were watching the T.V, desperate for attention and ever so clingy. He loved his adorable little rasps and his constant whining and his messy bed hair and-

Honestly Jimin could go on and on about how much he adored Soobin but that wouldn't do. He had a party to get ready for and a grumpy husband to hype up to wear the clown costume Jimin had bought. (Soobin had wanted a clown at his birthday and Jimin had forgotten about it till yesterday when Yoongi had asked him about it. Cue to him pursuing Yoongi to dress up as one)