HOME

"so you're really going?"

Yoongi sighed as he packed some more of his clothes into a bag. He was tired and utterly exasperated of the same question coming out of Chris's lips every five minutes.

"goddammit men, I'm leaving, okay? For the last time I AM LEAVING"

"Gee okay okay, no need to yell" Chris sulkily replied. "just gonna miss your butt ass lethargic manners dude"

"are my tickets ready?" Yoongi asked, zipping the hefty bag shut. He was beginning to feel euphoric at the idea of going to Korea. Though he was quite sad of leaving America behind. The country had been the place where he had hidden from his emotions. The country had helped him get over Jimin and get on with life.

But life was never so easy was it?

"you're flight is due at ten thirty or something" Chris said, helping Yoongi lug his bag. "If I were you I'd be going now"

" yeah, I'm leaving now. Just checking to see if I left anything behind"

"so you're really going huh?"

"dude, chill, I'll call you"

"ewww, gross. I aint your girlfriend or something" Chris wrinkled his nose.

"then stop acting like it" exasperatedly Yoongi remarked.

They both quietened down, sensing that this was probably the last time they'd live in the same house. The last time they'd get on each other's throats and laugh.

"I'm gonna miss you" Chris quietly said. "it's been a great two years working with you"

"you're not gonna stop being my manager, right?" Yoongi asked in alarm. 

"should you have a manager, seeing that you're gonna be an idol?"

Yoongi could sense that he was right, and a cloud of dread enveloped him. He was leaving his carrier for a new one. Was it sensible? All the progress he had made as a world wide famous music producer will end here. He would have to start anew. He was a leaving his better life for and unknown and for a scary second, he didn't want to leave.

"I think I'll do the occasional contract" Yoongi suggested. "I can't leave this" he spread his hands out "all together"

"I think it'll work but..." Chris doubtfully looked at him. "it might not too. Are you sure of this, man?"

Yoongi took a deep breath. "yeah"

"well then, good luck, and you'll need it too"

"thanks dude. For everything that happened in the past two years" Yoongi held his hand out. "I'll never forget it, honest" Because really, it was Chris who helped him to achieve such dreams of his.

Chris shook his hand and grinned. "glad to be of a help, Min Yoongi, drop by sometime, will you?"

"of course"

"it was nice knowing you"

"same goes for you"

And that was that.

Yoongi opened his eyes drowsily, as a air hostess greeted him with a flirty smile. It annoyed Yoongi to no end, but he didn't bother his energy to scowl.

"would you like to have dinner, sir?"

It was creepy of how much things changed, Yoongi thought. When he'd come to america, he'd been in those runty, run down airplanes, and now here he was, flying back to Korea in first class services.

"yes, and preferably with some champagne"

"as you wish sir" why did it sound like the lady meant something else? Yoongi shook his head. Who cared about that, when he was going back to his home country? He could feel the excitement running through his veins, only he wasn't sure if it was about Korea or a certain short boy. 

After several uneventful hours later, he found himself listening to music on his phone while staring out of the window, watching the clouds sail past him. They were uninteresting, Yoongi realized. What he wanted to see was none other than Jimin.

He could barely contain his excitement as the plane landed on the Inchoeon international airport. He hadn't told anyone that he was coming home. Not even to his parents. Not to his friends. Not to his fans. No one know where he was and somehow, Yoongi found himself smiling at the thought.

As he got down from the plane, he took a deep breath before opening his eyes and feasting his eyes on the welcoming scenery. America was good, true, but nothing could compare with home. Giddily, he smiled, letting the cold breeze touch his skin.

After two whole years, he was back.

He was back.

And he couldn't wait to get home.