LEAVE

"a whole month?" Jimin was so shocked that the sentence left his mouth without any stutters. "31 days?" a month on his own. In a place where no one would leave him any thing to eat. How could he survive?

Yoongi chuckled slightly, but it was forced.

"I'm not going"

Jimin blinked. "y-you're not going?" that was even more shocking. "but it's i-important f-for you! Music is important t-to you! Why aren't y-you going?" Jimin knew the answer, He knew it all too well.

"I think you know why" Damn right he did. But he had to try and be brave.

"b-but hyung, y-you should go"

Yoongi sighed, his hands resting on the table top. Sure he wanted to go. But he very well couldn't leave Jimin alone could he?

"h-hyung, don't w-worry about me... I'll do s-something..." But even as he said it he felt the deceiving lie in his veins making him falter. He couldn't really hang on to that promise. The second Yoongi would leave on this trip he'd break down to pieces. He wouldn't last. He'd be facing a torturous death.

"Jimin, I'll stay. That's final"

Uneasiness settled in both of them. Jimin in particular felt guilty to the core of him. He was ruining the happiness in the only one he wanted to keep happy.

"but-" he didn't want to be the reason to this. 

"I've got studying to do. Bye"

The words were cold and harsh and it wounded Jimin's heart.

It seemed like Yoongi was returning to his cold facade. The colder exterior which freaked Jimin to the very depths of him. And also Yoongi never studied.

Jimin frustratedly groaned. He had to recover for Yoongi's sake. Or they'd both have bad blood between them. And Jimin didn't want that at all. He'd rather leave this mansion.

Leave.

Yes. Leave.

Why hadn't he thought of it before?

Maybe he could leave. Let Yoongi be happy and let him go to that music camp. Maybe he'd even somehow find his way home. Maybe.

Tip toeing upstairs with new found energy and determination, he packed his bag as quickly as he could, leaving some of his belongings in the hurry he was in. He pulled on a hooded jacket and jeans with his decks and completed the look with his cap. Then he tore a page from his diary and wrote a short letter to the older.

Hyung, 

I'm leaving. I really don't want to be a burden for you. Go on the music camp for me. Be happy, that's all I want.

Don't look for me. Even if you did, you wouldn't find me.

I know you won't, because you might be hating me. 

Thank you for all you did, you were the only one to help me.

The fact that I even mustered up the courage to leave means that I am already on my way to recovery and if not for you, it would have been impossible.

Bye. Stay happy, smile. It means a lot to me.

Thank you.

Park Jimin.

Yoongi wasn't studying. He had been, but he was drooling over his book at the present moment. Jimin smiled as he took in the peaceful picture in front of him and left his hand written note on his desk. Then took a breath because tears were already threatening to spill, pulled his hood over his cap and dragged his bag downstairs with much effort.

Opening the front door, cold wind engulfed him much like the reality waiting to wrap around him. He felt dizzy, but he managed to step out. Maybe he fact that he was doing this for Yoongi was the reason that his veins filled with adrenaline and forced him to push forward. One foot in front of the other. Left, right. It was like he was finally finding his confidence. He weakly smiled. Yes, somehow or other he had to leave, but he was finally getting back his old ways, his courage. He could win over this phobia of his. This disease named social anxiety disorder wasn't going to get the better of him. Jimin was going to recover. He wasn't going to hold back now. He was going to start using himself to the front, to the right path. He was going to stand on his ground, the ground that a certain person named Yoongi had shown him. Now, his smile, his breath came more easily.

I can do this.

Just like that, he left the only place that, so far, he'd been able to call 'home'

Little did Jimin know, that in his hurry,

He'd left his diary behind.