INTRODUCTIONS

The door flew open and a pair of boys walked in chatting animatedly. Somehow or other there voices managed to be damn loud like they were speaking through megaphones. 

"no, I'm telling you, double chocolate delight is so much better!"

"the banana mixed strawberry ice cream is way more good than that"  Yoongi could almost hear Taehyung's eyes rolling at the maknae, Jungkook.

He took a glance at Jimin. 

"f-forget about-about trying..." he whispered,  as  he clung on to Yoongi's arm. "I d-don't want to g-go t-t-talk to t-them!" his eyes were widening rapidly, his entire body shaking. Yoongi groaned inwardly. 

"Jimin. They are not going to eat you." he slightly smirked at the double meaning. "Anyway. you'll be with us at school so I suggest that you at least introduce yourself" 

Jimin was still wide eyed. "I-I can't!"

Yoongi grabbed the younger's arms and dragged him down with him. Jimin struggled, but with Yoongi he'd never succeed to run away. He closed his eyes unable to face the new strangers. He hated this. He hated this so much.

"Oh, hyung!" Jungkook greeted smiling with his bunny teeth. "hey can you tell me if-" . Jungkook was interrupted by Taehyung, who had been eyeing a bundle of pink hair behind Yoongi.

"who's that?" Taehyung inquired, looking at Yoongi.

Jimin was hiding in the back of Yoongi hoping not be noticed. As usual things didn't go his way. Yoongi pulled Jimin to the front. He let his eyes look down, trying to calm his breathing. Also, secretly, trying to calm the sudden feeling he has when Yoongi touches him.

"oh my god, Yoongs, who is this cutie?" Yoongi had a strong urge to whisker Jimin away but he settled for a glare at the new arrival, Hoseok.  In came Jin and Namjoon looking at Jimin with interest.

"h-hyung... I-I c-can't..." Jimin was close to tears looking at the five people looking at him like he was some kind of meat, making him want to just wet his pants. 

"yes you can" Yoongi said cheerfully. "now, introduce yourself"

Jimin wanted to do it how Yoongi says, but he's so afraid to just find the courage. He lifted his head and took a deep breath, counted to ten and then let go.

"imparkjimijnandImsixteenyearsandimgoingtogotothesameschoolasyouand-"

"woah there" Hoseok interrupted. "slowly, express boy. I can't catch you"

Jimin took another deep breath. I don't want to do this. 

Yoongi gave Jimin a reassuring squeeze at his hand. 

"come on Jimin. You can do this" Yoongi encouraged.

He can definitely not.

He absolutely can't. 

"go on. I'm here" the older pressed.

Jimin inhaled. Then looked at the five strangers.

"hi"

"I'm Park Jimin and I'm sixteen years old"

"I hope we can be friends..."

Yes. Finally.