VOICE

Jimin was already missing Yoongi's presence and it was no joke.

The fridge was filled to his hearts content yet he didn't want to even look at it. All those sweet and sugary, mouth watering treats and he was sulking by the huge fridge not even bothering to open it. Something must be definitely wrong with him. He actually knew what it was, but he couldn't just bring himself to be sensible about it. He was just too grumpy.

Yoongi had gone to school, and of course Jimin had whined about it. Why should Yoongi even go to school? He was a rebel. He should slump at home and not be obedient.

Already he wanted Yoongi to be beside him so Jimin could hear his voice.

But maybe...

No. He couldn't.

But-

No. Park Jimin you shouldn't.

A few second later, against his will, he found himself running to his room and curling up on the bed with his diary. He took his pen to his fingers and then sighed. What was he doing? Gah. He shouldn't. Yoongi could and would read his diary.

But going against his better judgment, he wrote 'Min Yoongi' on the blank page he had opened.

He wanted to stop. But he couldn't.

More than that he didn't want to stop.

And so he began to write.

17 years old. (hyung)

Mint green hair (hot and cute)

Obviously taller than me (humiliating)

Pale (but I like it)

gummy smile (it's so cute)

Awesome rapper (he thinks I don't hear him when he raps in his bedroom. It's so hawt)

Girl magnet :( :( :( (I've seen A LOT of pink stuff around the house  lately)

Jimin smiled to himself. This was actually great! Better than great but that was beside the point.

What do I know about him? He asked himself.

He hates pink. Good thing I dyed my pink hair to black. He mostly wears black and white so I'm guessing he likes those colors.

Jimin bit the end of his pencil. What does he know about Yoongi? He hadn't really thought about it before and now he found himself infuriatingly curious. Maybe if he focused he would remember some facts? Maybe. But he couldn't really rely on his memory. But that didn't mean he wanted to sneak around his room. No, Jimin respected privacy.

He's pretty laid back. A rebel. He's VERY untidy. Also he's really kind and sincere. He does sports, basketball, I think. Also he has a really good brain, like, totally good.

Jimin wasn't satisfied with the result. He puzzled his brain, then arrived at a topic he would love to write about.

What I like about Min Yoongi. He wrote, smiling. Before long he had a decent list.

1)How he talks. The way his lips move when he talks. His constant swearing.

2)His deep voice.

3)His soft hair.

4)His laugh.

5)His eyes.

6)How he always helps me.

7)His kindness.

8)His rapping.

9)How his cheeks slightly turn red when he's embarrassed.

10)How he never EVER  like EVER rejects me.

Jimin's smile had never been so wide. He then realized an important fact he hadn't added.

He's really into music. I've seen him sit down for a STRAIGHT HOUR without a break, absorbed in his musical stuff.

Music. The only thing Jimin knew about music was how to sing. He had always been praised for his voice back when he was a child. He wondered now if his voice was rusty from not being used for a long time. Curiosity got the best of him. He should really get back to singing. He used to love it back in the days.

He opened his mouth and sang the first song that came to his mind, letting the words swirl over his tongue effortlessly, all the notes he sang ringing in the true and correct pitch.

Little did he know, Yoongi was outside his room door, frozen at the sound of the melody which reached his ears with irresistible sweetness.

Yoongi couldn't simply believe that there could be a voice so pure. He had never heard a sweet and calming voice like that. 

And more importantly, Jimin was making Yoongi fall for him more. That absolutely angelic voice was making Yoongi want to melt into the melody and have the younger in his arms while Jimin sang.

Yoongi listened, spell bound at the voice.

Park Jimin, you are so making me fall in love for you.

****************

This chapter was rusty.Mainly because...

 I HAVE THIS ANNOYING FEVER.AND IT'S ANNOYING THAN MY FRIENDS AND MOM SAYS THAT I SHOULDN'T GO TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY. WHICH I'M NOT REALLY GOING TO OBEY.  I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO SPEND MONDAY AT HOME SINCE THE LAPTOP IS OFF-LIMT ON WEEK DAYS CAUSE APPARENTLY I USE IT TOO MUCH (which is true, but still)

YOUR VOTES AND COMMENT WILL HELP ME GET BETTER.

COMMENT AND VOTE A LOT SO I CAN GO TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY.

LOVE YOU.

XOXO.