THE SHOW

I have two new Yoonmin story. Check it out. they're called, UNDER THE MISTLETOE AND PINK HAIR 

LOVE YOU.

P.S. this is a crappy chapter. Sorry.

**************

This was it. 

The day they've all been waiting for. The day Yoongi and Namjoon had danced their asses off for. The day Jimin was greatly anticipating. The day that they were going to blast everyone's souls out of their bodies. Or more likely, it was night, but still.

"okay, guys, in thirty minutes the competitions gonna start" G-Dragon informed the nervous students. "Jimin, Hoseok, you're wanted for the opening dance. Go" The teacher was acting completely formal now. He was serious for this too, and he wanted his students to win.

The island was not so peaceful and leisurely now. It had been decorated to a significantly needed amount, even a stage put up for the competitions. The tress were all been modified with bulbs and the stage lighting effects were most efficient. All in all, it was going to be extremely amazing.

Jimin nervously fiddled with his thumbs. "what if I fall down?" he mumbled, scared.

"relax, you're gonna be fine" Yoongi soothed. "you'll be completely sucked in to the music"

"okay, dude that's gross" Hoseok sniggered. Yoongi scowled at him.

"come on, Minnie, We gotta go" Hoseok pulled at Jimin's wrist, gesturing him to come. Jimin smiled at Yoongi before running after the older boy. Yoongi sighed. He was very much anticipating Jimin's dance. Though he was not liking the part about Jimin dancing with another girl.

"good evening, ladies and gentlemen"

Chanyeol climbed on to the stage, the bright lights focusing on his tall figure.

"welcome, to the first ever all island music competition on Jeju island"

Dara climbed from the other side smiling around at the audience. "That's right, the fist ever competition to be held between a large number of schools to determine the best"

"this is the night that we feast are eyes on our younger generation's talent. A night for them to use their full potential. Let us see what awaits us"

"before the competition starts, I take the honor to introduce our judges" Dara said, her voice echoing. "welcome, Mr. Byun Baekhyun, world wide award winning singer"

Baekhyun smiled at the cheering crowd, before taking his respective seat.

"and" Chanyeol continued. "Ms. Lee Sunmi, talented, attractive and young female vocalist"

Sunmi smiled warmly and sat down.

"and Mr. Nam Woohyun" Dara announced, looking at the last judge. "talented, hot and very much appreciated by the world. We welcome all our judges to get comfortable and feat on the unfolding events and of course, the welcoming dance by our own students."

The curtains swung open on cue, and there was Jimin, right smack in the middle. Yoongi sucked in a shocked breath. He looked too good to be true, in those tight jeans and that baggy shirt and that hair style.

Minutes later, Jimin ran backstage to Yoongi, panting, awaiting the praise that was no doubt going to be sweet.

"you were great" Yoongi said, lightly pecking the latter's lips. "and so hot. And you danced like a fucking angel. Congrats"

"yah, Hoseok, send it already, I recorded the whole thing" Jin handed over his phone to Hoseok, who excitedly tapped at the phone, looking. "your mom will be so happy"