ADDICTION

THANK YOU FOR THE 4K READS.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

**********

"and that's it for today,class. You're dismissed"

Jimin turned and smiled at his students, gesturing them to clear out quickly, since he had to lock the room and hand the keys to the doorman extra early today. He slightly panted and wiped the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand.

"well, who would have thought it, Jiminnie" Taehyung looked at the hordes of students in Jimin's class before handing Jimin a water bottle which Jimin gladly accepted. "it's like dance central in here, and it's only been a year"

Jimin's smile widened. "I know! isn't it great?"

"you're great" Jungkook exclaimed. "you're like, the youngest and best dance choreographer around here"

 Jimin took a great gulp of water before replying."thanks. Though it's not just me-"

"there he goes again thanking other people" Taehyung rolled his eyes dramatically, and then smiled.

"you're too good for your own sake, hyung" Jungkook reproachfully said.

"whatever" playfully Jimin smacked the younger's arm. "come on, I'm famished."

Jungkook kept up a cheery conversation most of the way to their usual cafe, but Jimin was preoccupied. He was lost in his own thoughts, and most of them centered around a single person. Jimin's heart beat a hollow rhythm. He wasn't complete. He wasn't whole. He would do anything for a cuddle with that certain person. But the more Jimin thought about him, the more his heart ached with longing and pain.

This was two years after the fateful incident, and now, only Jungkook attended high school. Jimin was a graduate with a high grade and he had straight off joined to a dancing school. There he had risen up quickly, earned many certificates in the process, because not only was he talented, he was also hard working. His hard working though, was due to a certain person. He wanted to forget him. But it just wasn't happening. He couldn't just not remember that gummy smile and that deep voice.

"yah, Jimin!"

Jimin shook his head,focused on the other two and smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, what?"

"I was asking whether you wanted to go to the cupcakery or the sea food restaurant" Taehyung exasperatedly asked. He knew that Jimin was often thinking about that skull head of a Yoongi, but seriously, this was going overboard. "you should stop spacing out, You'll find your head in a pillar one day. And I'm not kidding"

"sorry" Jimin grinned, though there was so much pain behind that smile. "I'm so hungry, I'd rather go to the sea food restaurant, if you don't mind?"

"you're too polite. Harden up a bit" Jungkook complained.

With many laughs, they had their lunch. All too soon, Jimin found himself walking to his house, with an empty, heavy heart. He hated going back home, especially as it was a certain someone's home. He missed the other very much. So much that he actually went far as to wear the other's clothes for his loneliness. He couldn't help it. Even now, after a good, comforting shower, he put on one of the other's shirts, which reached his mid thigh, and a pair of shorts. He was addicted. He was obsessed. But he wasn't going to stop it. He simply couldn't.

After that, he wet into the other's room and took out his diary. His sixth diary, if he remembered. He laid on the bed and began. to read through yesterday's entry, a smile reaching his face.

Min Yoongi, 2018, March 9.

it's his b'day. And I don't know whether he's up early to celebrate it or work. Geez, he should stop working so much. IT'S WORRYING ME. I want to kiss him and say happy b'day, but I can't. And it's sickening. I wonder if he eats a lot still, and if he's healthy. I just wish he'd come back to Korea. I know I couldn't help but feel angry when he told me that he was my bully, but really, I love him too much to stay angry. 

HAPPY B'DAY, MY LOVE.

I wish you all the luck in the world and a lot of awards this year too. Don't work too hard and tire yourself out. I know you won't hear me, but I pray the gods to keep you happy and healthy.

I love you. And I'm constantly wondering what you're doing. Stay happy, stay healthy. 

Park Jimin.

Jimin sighed. He was much too tired to write today, he'd put it off for tomorrow. He wanted to sleep and he wanted a lullaby. Dutifully he got up and pulled a couple of CDs and a speaker and turned the volume up after inserting the CDs. The song may be heavy metal, but the sound of the singer was a lullaby to him. A soothing device which only Min Yoongi's voice could provide.

He only could keep his eyes open to the beginning of the chorus, then gradually, his drowsiness got the better of him and drifted off to a sound sleep, wishing he could cuddle into Yoongi at the very moment.

"A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE S-T-D..." (no, I don't mean std. I mean, Agust d's Agust d. :) )

***************

YAY!

I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN? (STROKES IMAGINARY BEARD)

TEE HEE. 

LOVE YOU GUYS.

XOXO.