SLAP

Are any of you curious of my age?

I'm fourteen, BTW.

My b'day was on the December 1st.

*******************

"Jimin!"

Yoongi ran through the front door, only to find that he may have, by some chance entered the wrong house. He traced back his steps outside and stared long and hard at his address. Then frowned and walked back inside. He was sure he left one of his favorite sneakers right on the doorstep and the other inside the living room somewhere. He distinctly remembered that his towel had been hanging on the coat hanger (he wasn't picky about where the towel was. Only he used to live here) and he was most certainly sure that there had been tons of clothes all over the place.

"god, I've been robbed..." Yoongi's eyes widened in horror. "I've been effing robbed! Someone call the police! I've been ROBBED! oh my poor poor house..." 

Then his eyes widened more as he realized that Jimin was no where to be found.

"oh fuck"

Was Jimin kidnapped? What the heck was he going to do?

He ran into the kitchen where Jimin would usually be at this time of the day.  His eyes raked the room. He wasn't in the kitchen either. No. NO. Please let Jimin be safe. Please.

He ran into Jimin's room.

To his immense relief, Jimin was snoring away cuddled into the blankets, looking even more cuter than before.

"Oh my god Jimin! Jimin! wake up!" Yoongi yelled startling the poor boy to wake. He sat on the bed and sighed sadly.

Jimin yawned and rubbed his eyes. "h-hyung? What h-happened?"

"the house has been robbed! you hear me? robbed!"

Jimin looked even more shocked. His mouth hung agape and his eyes were as big as saucers. 

"wh-what? H-how?"

"that's what I want to know. None of my clothes are there and all the other stuff thats been lying around aren't there either! It's like it's been polished!"  Yoongi groaned as he explained.

Jimin frowned.

Then a small smile crept to his face. He pursed his lips, his chin quivering.

Yoongi saw this as the younger crying and was immediately on reassurance mode. Did Jimin think of it as his fault? God, he wasn't really used to calming people down. He opened his mouth to say something calming.

"Jimin, its not your fault-"

Jimin burst out.

Not in tears, in laughter. He clutched at his stomach and doubled over, his laughs bouncing off the room walls. Yoongi stared in complete confusion and complete mesmerization at the younger's laughing. True, he'd never heard someone laugh so beautifully. He of all should know that. his friends laughed like pigs on fire.

But why was Jimin laughing his lungs out? 

"oh hyung!" Jimin gasped holding on to Yoongi's arm to steady himself. Yoongi didn't trust himself to speak.

"h-hyung I-" he broke off to giggle.

"okay what's so damn funny about being robbed?" Yoongi sarcastically asked. "gee, I never knew it was a hilarious thing to be robbed or I would've laughed my guts out too"

"n-no hyung..." Jimin hiccuped. "y-you weren't r-robbed"

"then what's the logical explanation behind my stuff mysteriously vanishing in to thin air?" 

"I-I actually c-cleaned the house f-for you" Jimin explained, grinning widely.

Oh. oh.

So he hadn't been robbed.

Gosh he must've seemed like an idiot to Jimin. An over-reactive, Stupid, Brainless idiot.

Min Yoongi, You are such a fucking idiot.

Jimin was still chuckling over the incident while Yoongi pouted sulkily at Jimin whenever he chuckled. They were watching T.V, enjoying the comedy show that was going on.

"you r-really t-thought that a r-robber w-would take clothes? h-honestly?" Jimin asked giggling.

"shut up" Yoongi grumbled. "it was just a lot to process, okay?"

"okay okay, g-grandpa"

They watched the show in comfortable silence until Yoongi's brain flashed back a question he had been meaning to ask Jimin.

"hey" he called, sitting up properly and facing Jimin. "I wanna ask you something"

"w-what?"

"have you taken any medicine? or gone to a doctor?"

Jimin opened his mouth to talk, then gulped.

Oh no. 

"I-I uh... " he bit his lip.

"no...."

A tension born air filled around them. Yoongi's eyes burned with anger. He clenched his fists, his body shaking in disbelief.

"no?" he repeated quietly.

Jimin said nothing, but watched in growing fear.

In the next second, a resounding slap was heard.

************

Heh. Cliff hanger. I love em.

I've just been tortured to take care/ baby sit a five year old My Little Pony die hard fan and was been forced to watched some pony's sad life story.

Personally I like My Little Pony. But that was taking it too far I tell you.

It was a horrible half an hour.

VOTE AND COMMENT. I EAT COMMENTS FOR DINNER. FILL MY TUMMY UP!

LOVE YOU.

XOXO