ROOFTOP

"It was hell, I tell you"

Yoongi grumbled, running his hand through his now mint green hair.

"what happened?" Jin asked, curiously.

The six were at school again, on the rooftop, cutting their fifth periods. It was quite normal for them to have a relaxing hour on the windy rooftop with no one bothering them.They were eating some chips Jungkook had managed to sneak out of his locker. (he always had a stock of junk food in his locker. No one knew why, nor did they care why)

"The doctor told that Jimin has to go to the salon to get a new hair color and in the process, you know, maybe talk to some people. So I took him. And guess what?" he popped some chips to his mouth.

"what?" Namjoon asked, mildly interested.

"he freaked out completely. He wouldn't stay in the chair unless I was near him. He acted like the barber was legit killing him. Okay, I don't blame Jimin, I blame that doctor... he knew Jimin couldn't do it, but he forced him" Yoongi explained, stretching his hands upwards. "then Jimin wanted to choose a hair color for me too. He got black, then said that I cant have black since he has it so I told him to choose a color. He ended up on this color" Yoongi sighed pointing at his minty hair. "he was stuttering so much that his words were almost incoherent" 

"you let him choose you a hair color?" Namjoon asked, incredulous. "you let him?"

"yeah. why?" Yoongi shrugged. "there's no problem in it, right?"

"but you never let anyone choose your hair color" Jungkook exclaimed, shocked. "not even us!"

Yoongi shrugged again, his pale cheeks slightly red.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi, inquiringly. Yoongi noticed and glared at him.

"what?"

"if you'd have to deal with someone else like that, you'd be cursing you ass off and probably storming into their room with a knife. But Jimin?" Hoseok shook his head, amused. "you're so whipped, dude"

"am not" Yoongi retorted.

"hyung, your eyes basically turn into heart emoji's when you talk about Jimin" Taehyung laughed.

"they do not" Yoongi snapped.

"hyung is blushing! look!" Jungkook screamed, doing a weird happy dance that included a lot of arm movements, Taehyung and Hoeseok laughed loudly.

"guys, we'll get caught, be quiet!-" Jin was cut off by the sound of the door that led to the roof top, opening. 

A fat, ugly security male sauntered in, looking extremely suspicious. He scanned the place with his beady black eyes, then his gaze landed on some chip crumbs. 

"aha! someone's been here. Maybe now the bloody head master would believe me" He triumphantly muttered, gave an ugly cackle, and went back inside.

Meanwhile, the boys were huddled behind the small hut on the rooftop, that barely contained enough space for them. They looked at each other, with panic stricken eyes.

"he's going to bring Mr. Kang up!" Jungkook whispered, scared.

"well if it hadn't been for your shitty screaming we would have never been caught" Yoongi whispered back angrily.

"I say we give ourselves up and-" Jin was immediately cut off by a series of angry 'no's. He pouted sulkily.

"we could go down, in twos and threes" Hoseok suggested. "then like, meet up in the locker room"

His suggestion was agreed on with admiring looks. Jin huffed angrily.

"better luck next time, hyung" Taehyung patted the elder's back, grinning. He and Jungkook jumped up and left talking animatedly about lord-knows-what.

A few second passed, then Namjoon and Jin, followed by Yoongi and Hoseok, left the roof top, all having innocent looks on their faces.

At least, until they reached the locker room.

Then they burst into laughter and high fived each other, all except for Jin, who was still looking put out.

"that bastard of a security will never find us" Namjoon cackled. Yoongi guffawed along too.

"I still think-"

"no one cares of what you think Jin hyung!" Everyone yelled at the older, who looked definitely pouty again. He huffed angrily. 

In a distance, the bell rang, signifying the end of the fifth period.

"lunch time people!" Hoseok cheered.

"I noted" Jin said in a sour voice.

"awww... Hyung don't be sad!" Taehyung cooed. "we'll listen to you next time"

"no you won't. You never will" Jin grumbled.

"you got that right" Yoongi smirked, going out of the locker room. He looked back at Jin and smirked wider.

"I know I won't listen to you"

"YAAAAH!"

*************

Please read my other fanfics, RICH KID, CHANBAEK and HIS VOICE, MY THOUGHTS, HUNHAN.

they're both EXO.

I'll be making another VKOOK one too, if I have time.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YOU.

XOXO.