|3| Distraction

Sienna::Clark

I woke up before my alarm went off, I still had a good thirty minutes of sleep left. Instead of going back to sleep I started to get ready for my day with my new manager. Before anything I headed to the kitchen to make my breakfast because I'm sure I wasn't going to have time to eat at all today. "Oh Sienna!" Alana walked into the kitchen, "Oh Alana." I spoke back and got silence after. "Alana what do you want?" I turned around to face her. She shook head and sat down at the table. "I'm just so jealous right now. You get to see a very attractive person everyday." I laughed, "I'm sure you see attractive people at school." Alana waved me off, "I wish there was." She laughed.

I pulled out two plates for Alana and I, I made a simple breakfast that contained scrambled eggs, sausage, and some pancakes. "I wish I ate like this everyday before school." Alana stuffed her mouth with food, making me chuckle. "Maybe I'll do this everyday, depending on if I come home or not."

"What do you mean, 'Depending if you come home or not?" Alana put her fork down. "There are going to be days where I have to stay the night at Justin's." Alana shook her head and did not speak to me the rest of the time we were eating. By the time we finished, our Dad appeared out of his room. "Good morning girls." He smiled pulling out the coffee pot. "Good morning." We said in unison. "Alana, are you ready to go?" Dad asked her, she nodded, taking her plate to the sink. "Sienna, be careful and have a great day at work." Dad kissed my cheek. " I will." I smiled and took my dishes to the sink. I quickly ran back to my room to get dressed, I decided to wear a thin-sheer blue shirt and a pair of black pants.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I parked my car in front of his house, butterflies started to flutter in my stomach as I walked closer to the door. I didn't know why this was happening, I already met him, maybe because I might actually be doing some work today or because I might have to have another encounter with Hailey. I brought my hand up to the doorbell and rang it and was immediately greeted by a smiling Justin. "Good morning Sienna." I smiled, "Good morning." He then moved out the way and let me into the house. "I forgot to give this to you yesterday." Justin reached in his pocket and handed me a key. I slowly took it from his hand, "It's the key to my house." He said as he walked farther into his place. "Thank you." I slipped the key into my bag.

"Today is a pretty easy day, we just have a meeting to go to and come back here." Justin spoke from a distance. I slowly walked towards his voice, "Sounds easy." I set my bag down on the table and sat down. "I just need to get dressed then we can leave." I nodded and watched Justin walk towards me, I started to panic a little bit. "Are you always this quiet?" He asked. "No, I'm still warming up to you." I chuckled, he smiled. "Don't take too long." He winked, he did that and the butterflies were going again. "I'll try not to." With that he walked upstairs to get dressed for the meeting. I was curious to see how celebrities dress to meetings, like do they have to be formal or casual? Or do they just don't care?

As I waited for him I checked my emails, opened the important ones first, by important I mean Tonia's because it was filled with contact information for gigs and interviews. I still have to introduce myself to Justin actual manager, Scooter Braun, because he is like the core to all of this assistant stuff without his intel then I can't really do a good job as Justin's personal one. I opened the note app in my phone and typed that in, just in case I forgot to speak to him, but I really doubt that. As I closed out my app, I could hear Justin coming down the stairs. "How do I look?" He asked, I looked up to see him wearing a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. "Comfortable." I stood up and grabbed my bag. "That's what I was going for." He clapped his hands together. We both headed to the front door, as he opened it there was a car waiting for us at the end of his driveway.

He leaned down to my ear, "The great thing about meetings is that we down have to drive to them." He chuckled. "Hello Justin." The driver said as we approached the car. "Morning Jake. This is Sienna, my new assistant." He smiled. "Hello." Jake stuck his hand out for a handshake. "Nice to meet you." I smiled, Jake then reached for the door handle to the car and opened it. "After you." Justin moved out the way so I could get in. "Thank you." I said getting into the back. The drive from the hills to downtown is roughly an hour or so depending on traffic and detours. That didn't stop Justin from trying to make me say more than one word. "Was I your first choice when you were showed people to assist?" He questioned. "I didn't really have a choice to choose. I guess I just got lucky with you or you got lucky with me." I shrugged.

"Either way we're lucky in a way." Justin smiled. "Another question...Am I your first?" I chuckled at his question. "Yes, Justin and so far it has been great." He had a smile plastered on his face. "I guess I should be the best celebrity you'll ever have." He laughed, making me giggle a little. "So far you're winning." The rest of the way there we sat in silence and watched as we passed palm trees and tourist. This is a moment for the books and this meeting that I have no clue what it is going to be about is also going to be a very good memory...I hope.

>>>>>>>>>>>>-<<<<<<<<<<<<

December 29, 2017

Words: 1079

How do you like it so far? I promise things will start picking up as time goes on. ;)