|18| Distraction

Sienna::Clark

"Now what?" I say looking into Justin's eyes. He smiled, "Whatever you want to happen." I lean in to kiss him again. He hums, "That's all you want to do?" He raised his eyebrow. "I mean..."
He lifted me up and carried me to the room, then laid me down on the bed. "I love you." I said before latching my lips to his. "I lov-"

—————————————————

"No!"
I woke up in a panic. Drenched in sweat. "Why did I dream that?" I reached over to check the time. 3:30AM. I ran my hands down my face, "Justin and I will never be a thing." I kept repeating that to myself until I fell back asleep.

———————————————————

"What changed your mind about liking me? I thought you wanted to stay out of the limelight."
We were laying on a blanket outside staring at the stars. I was wrapped in his arms with my head resting on his chest.
"I guess I stopped worrying about the worst and just decided to see what good could come out of this." I grinned. "I'm glad you gave in."
"Me too."

———————————————————

"Damn it." I sighed, waking up from my dream.

The drive to Justin's house was fine until I was turning the corner. My nerves were bouncing all over the place. The dreams kept replaying in my head. Our kiss mainly. Not gonna lie, dream kiss was pretty great.
I pulled up in the driveway to already be greeted by Justin. He had a big smile on his face. I slowly stepped out of the car, "What's going on?"
"A day off." He smiled. "Come." He walked closer to me and grabbed my hand. "But we hav-"
"No not today." He cut me off. I looked down at my hand that was intertwined in his. I gently tugged my hand so that he would let go. "Oh I'm sorry." He let go. "It's okay."

He opened the passenger door for me and I climbed in the seat.
"So where are we going?" I asked as he got in the car. "Somewhere." He smirked.
I instantly began to worry about what was going on in his mind.
"That could be anywhere." I rolled my eyes, "How do I know you're not gonna kill me?" 
"Because I'd never do that to you."
"That's exactly what a killer would say."
"Look, people already hate me enough, I don't want them to hate me more. Plus I feel like I'd be lost without you." He winked and began to drive off.

——————————————————

We've been driving around LA for about two hours.
"Justin. Where are we going?"
"To my favorite place. A place where I go to take a break from everyone." He glanced over at me before focusing on the road again.
"This better be some place." I smiled.
Minutes later Justin turns down a dirt road and up a hill.
"Is this a legal road?"
He shrugged, "I've never been told it was illegal." He chuckled. "We'll be fine."

He finds a spot to park his car, gets out the car to open the door for me.
"Thank you." I say as he steps back. "You are welcome."
"So, uh, is this your place. I didn't realize you like so many trees and bushes."
Justin shook his head, "No no no. We have to walk up a little ways." He looks down at my shoes. "Which your heels may not be in your favor, so hop on my back." He turned around. "I can walk up bare foot, it's not big deal."
"You sure?"
"Positive."
"Okay. Just let me know if you change your mind." He opened the trunk and pulled out a blanket and my dream came into play. My heart began to pound again.
"Shall we begin the trip?" He asked, I nodded and followed his lead.

I was falling a bit behind Justin, I didn't want to step on obvious debris.
"Sienna, just hop on me."
My eyes widened, "Sorry that sounded wrong." Justin chuckled. "We're almost there, you won't be on my back for too long."
I gave in and hopped on his back.
Once we reached to the highest point, I knew what his favorite place was. When you reach the top of the hill, you could see the majority of Malibu beach.
"Wow." I breathed. "Right?" I slid gently off his back. He laid out the blanket and sat down right away.
I was hesitant.
"There's room for ya." Justin patted the space next to him.

We sat in silence, listening to the waves crash against the surface and the wind blowing through all the shrubs around us.
"Now what?" I asked, looking out at the ocean. "Nothing. We let time take over." He looked at me and I looked at him. "The days basically over though."
"It's only over until you want it to be over."
We never broke eye contact and little did I know that we started lean into each other. Then our lips touched and it was everything I imagined it would be like.
I snapped myself out of it, making sure that this moment don't last forever.
"Sorry." I said as I pulled away from him. I quickly stood up, grabbing my shoes and began to walk down the hill. "Sienna!" He called out, but I didn't want to turn around, but then I reached the car and realized I can't avoid his presence now.

Shortly after, his car unlocked and I quickly got in it.
"Sienna."
"Nope. I don't want talk about it right now. Later."
"Okay." Justin said and turned up the music to drown out the silence. The entire way back to his place, my body stayed tense, my eyes stayed glued outside the passenger window.

"He set me up." I thought to myself, "He wanted to try and make me fall for him." And once I thought about it.
"Why did you take me up there? And I don't want a bullshit reason, I want the real reason." I said to him.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

So, what did ya think? Lol
Don't forget to vote!!!