|12| Distraction

Sienna::Clark

I woke up, did my usual routine, then drove to Scooter's office to drop off the paper work for Raye.
He briefed me on all the rules of her being apart of his crew. His referring to Justin.  Of course she had more leeway because she's the stylist and has to be credited in everything she does. Unlike me, who can't say much about the life of Justin Bieber. Which to an extent, is fine with me.
"How's everything going with Justin? Not too hard I hope." Scooter flashed a smile while the actions of yesterday flashed through my mind. "Everything is going great."
Scooter nodded, "Haliey isn't being to mean?"
"Here and there, but I can handle her." I shrugged. "Good we don't need another assistant leaving because of her."

"I'm here to stay." I smiled. "Or until you guys don't want me anymore."
Scooter chuckled. "You're funny. But I think you are going to be here to stay for a while."
With that we parted our ways and I was on my way to Justin's house.
On my way I was preparing to face him after that kiss we had. A kiss that I wished never ended. A kiss I wish happened when I wasn't under his employment.
I unlocked his door and stepped inside. I heard muffled music coming from upstairs. Instead of barging into his room to show him I was here. I simply texted him, also to avoid the awkward tension that was between us at the moment.

I never thought in a million years, that I would be in this situation. Maybe with someone else that didn't have high standards like Justin.
"Sienna?" His low voice startled me. I jumped in my seat a little. "Sorry." I face palmed my forehead and turned towards him. "H-How'd the meeting go?"
He asked, his brown eyes avoiding contact with mine as he spoke.
"Good...Great actually. I just have to brief her on what Scooter briefed me with and that she can work as soon as possible." I gave smile. "Good."
Was all he said, hands shoved in his pockets and his body leaning against the door frame.

I could tell he wanted to say something, but he wasn't sure how to word it. If anything I knew what he was feeling in the moment of silence between us.
I turned back around to face the desk, "Did you want me to get anything for you?"
Justin shifted his body, "No that was all." He pierced his lips together and walked out the room.
There was a weird feeling in my stomach that wanted him to stay there. Even though it would be silent, it was just his presence being in the same room.
Eventually I brushed off my feeling and went back to work with no interruptions.

Hours passed, it was about 6:30PM. I was working so much that I wasn't aware that I was here for so long.
As I exited my office and went downstairs, Justin was in the kitchen cooking dinner. I cleared my throat, then moved closer to him. Making him stop what he was doing for a second. "I'm heading out now." I grinned. "Oh." He paused. " I'm making dinner. If you want to stay and have some."
"I don't want to intrude." I began to step back. "You wouldn't be if I asked you to join me." He grinned. "Plus, I'm here by myself the majority of the time."
I turned around to place my bag on the couch, then walked back to the kitchen.
"You're making me feel bad." I chuckled as I sat down at the table. "So I'll have dinner with you tonight."

Justin smiled and went back to finishing to food. I watched him as he placed the food on the plates and brought them to the table.
"Thank you." I said to him as he placed the dish in front of me. "No problem."
Justin sat diagonal from me. Our dinner was quiet besides me complementing him on how the food tasted. It felt like all of our interests have disappeared with that kiss.
I decided to break the ice, I couldn't take this awkwardness anymore.

"Justin. We have to talk about yesterday. It's been on my mind since yesterday."
Justin nodded, leaning back into his seat. His eyes still avoiding to meet mine. "Okay, let's talk about it."
I took a deep breath, "One Im a rule follower when it comes to my job. Two, us kissing can never happen again." I waited for Justin to say something. He was just staring at his hands. I rolled my eyes.
"Did you mean it?" I asked him, he still gave me no response. "Justin?"
I stood up from the table with my plate, then took it to the sink. "Thank you for dinner." I mumbled as I began to wash my plate. I heard Justin's seat pull out and his footsteps getting closer.

As I turned the faucet on, Justin's hand appears and stops the water. "I'll do this." He spoke. "I already started though." I went to turn the water back on. "I'm your assistant. I'm supposed to help you with things." I sassed back. He backed off and let me go back to what I was doing.
"Did you mean it?" I asked one more time. "A little."
I dried off the dish and handed it to Justin. "Okay."
I walked over to my bag and towards the door. Before I exited the house I looked at Justin. "I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for dinner again." I grinned and walked out. Leaving Justin alone in his big house.

Once I shut the door behind me, my stomach started to turn. I sat in my car and thought about his words. "A little."
Though it didn't mean much, it meant a lot because that meant there was a little bit of feeling that Justin had for me.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
July 18,2018
Words: 998
I made this one a little short, but the next one should be longer bc things are picking up😊