|8| Distraction

Sienna::Clark

Wednesday

Justin and I were headed to meet with Scooter about him hiring Raye as his new stylist. I was excited, but had to keep my calm around Justin because I'm in work mode when I'm around him. We sat in the back of the car in silence, he hummed along with the song that was on the radio and I was taking a nap, or at least trying to.
"We will be there in about five minutes Mr. Bieber." The driver notified him. "Thank you Jake." He smiled then turned his head towards me. "Are you okay?" He asked, I opened my eyes slowly and looked in his direction. "Just a long week for me." I grinned and placed my head back on the headrest. Justin nodded, "It will get better." He placed his hand on my thigh. I flinched at his touch, only because I wasn't remotely prepared for him to do that. "Thanks."

Moments later we pulled up to Scooter's office. Once Justin stepped out of the car a swarm of paparazzi emerged from the bushes and started taking pictures and yelling questions.

"Justin! Whose the girl?!" One said referring to me. I looked at Justin and waited for him to walk around the car, so we could walk together. Once Justin reached my side, he placed his left hand on my lower back and guided me into the building.
"You'll get used to all of this." Justin looked back as the door closed. I just nodded and proceeded to follow him down the long hallway. As we walked, I looked at all of the records from his artists that were hanging on the wall. All were mostly Justin's albums and songs.

Justin stopped in front of a door unexpectedly and I crashed into him. "That was embarrassing. I'm sorry." I held the sides of my face, Justin just chuckled and opened the door. "Before we step in...Just know that Scooter may or may not be in a good mood."
With that Justin opened the door, revealing Scooter on the phone. He held his finger up indicting that he'd be right with us. Justin made his way to the chairs in front of his desk, while I walked around his office and looked at all his knick knacks that were placed every where. "Okay sorry about that." Scooter pulled out his chair and sat down. "What are you guys here about again?" He asked and I began to walk over to the desk. "We are here about Raye. An upcoming stylist." I smiled. "I want her to be my full time stylist." Justin spoke up.

I simply nodded agreeing with him. Scooter crossed his arms and looked at both of us and chuckled. "Justin you know that you can't hire anyone you want right?" Justin nodded, "I know, but I feel like she knows what shes really doing."
"Opposed to James and Karen, who have worked with you for almost two years." Scooter told Justin, but Justin totally glazed over what Scooter said. "Raye is different though, she knows how I like to be dressed. If Sienna can see that then how come you can't?" My eyes went wide, "Did he just drag my name into this?" I questioned myself. "I'll have to do a background check on her, but this is not me promising you that you can have her as your stylist...Now leave because I have to work on Ariana's things." Scooter shooed us away.

"Thank you Scooter!" Justin smiled and opened the door for me. I thanked him for holding the door, but then stopped when I saw the paparazzi still outside the door. "I don't know how you out up with all of this."
"Like I said you'll get used to it."

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

It's been about a good two hours since we came back from our mini meeting. I was up in the office and Justin was talking on the phone with one of his friends.
I was on the phone with Alana while she walked home from school. "Sorry I couldn't pick you up today. I was in a meeting." I told her. "It's fine, I need the exercise anyway." She chuckled making me laugh a little. "Shut up." I playfully said. Right when I was about to say something, Justin knocked on the door. "Hang on Alana." I turned around to face him. "What's up?" I asked. He took a couple more steps into the room, "So, there's this party tomorrow and I know that you said you were having a long week...What I'm saying is, Do you want to come with me?" He asked.