|15| Distraction

Justin::Bieber

"I'm so sorry." Hailey voiced as her and Sienna stepped into the house. "Okay."
I saw Sienna nudge her a bit, making Hailey roll her eyes. "There's more, that I'm sorry about."
"Well what is it?" I crossed my arms together and wait for her to give me an answer. Hailey took a deep breath before she spoke. She then proceeded to tell me about how she would intimated the past assistants, making them want to quit.
"Why would you do that to them?!"
"Because they were spending so much time with you!" She yelled back. "That was their job!"

"I know it was." Hailey began to rub her temples as she talked. As if I was the one giving her the headache. "You still made those girls feel terrible about themselves."
At that point, Hailey did not want to speak anymore. She knew she was wrong from the start, I was just too into what I was doing to even notice that she was ruining those girls lives. "I don't want to speak to you anymore." I broke the silence. "Or even see you...for a while." Hailey's eyes grew wide. "What do you mean?"
"I mean leave. I want you to be around someone other than me from now on." She was in disbelief that I was laying this on her. "But-" I shook my head and pointed to the door and we all watched her walk out. All three of us sat in silence. Raye was exchanging looks from me to the door, Sienna was fiddling with her hands. I'm sure she felt that this was her fault, which it wasn't.

Raye then began to move from her position, "I'm going to head out and get your measurements ready. I'll see you both later." She grinned and walked out the door as well, leaving me and Sienna alone.
"I have a couple things to set up so I'll be here for a while." Sienna grinned and went to her office. Now I was left alone in the living room, thinking about all the signs I missed when Hailey was terrorizing the other assistants.

__________

The evening began to come in and I began to make dinner for myself. I asked Sienna if she would like to join. Event though she declines every time I ask, I still ask just in case she changes her mind.
I heard muffled moments come from upstairs and then appeared Sienna. "I'm heading out now." She smiled and walked towards the door. "Let me walk you out." I stopped what I was doing and jogged over to her side. I pushed down on the doorknob to open the door for her. "Thank you." She walked out before me. "By the way, I'm sorry about today." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I seem to create problems." She added a nervous laugh after that. "You don't create problems."
"Whatever you say Justin."

"I'm serious Sienna. If anything you showed me what was right."
We stopped at her car. She placed her back against the car and I leaned on it with my shoulder.
She shrugged at my comment. "Thanks for seeing the good in me." She chuckled looking up at the sky. "Not many people do."
I left that statement linger in the air, only because I didn't know how to answer something like that. "Are you settled into your apartment?" I asked, trying to change the subject. "Good. My sister isn't taking it well, but she'll be okay." She smiled. "I told her she could live with me, but things changed and now she has to stay with my Dad." She continued as tears started to fill her eyes.

"I'm sure your sister is as strong as you." I grinned and gently placed my hand on her shoulder. She smiled and turned towards me. We were silent. Our eyes locked on one another.
I moved my hand from her shoulder to her hand. She moved her eyes from mine to my hand. I pulled her closer then with my other hand, lifted her head with my finger. I searched her eyes before I connected my lips to hers.
They were sweet. Soft. Perfect.
I know kissing her is wrong and against her job policy.
She took a moment to kiss back. When she did, a million fireworks went off in my mind. Everything from today was erased from my mind.
I moved my hands down to her waist and pulled her even closer to me, deepening the kiss. Sienna placed her hands on my chest to push off of me.

"Justin." Her breath was uneven, as was mine. "We aren't supposed to do this." She wiped her lips, I rolled my eyes. "Who am I going to tell?" I asked her. She reached to open the car door, but I placed my hand on the handle to stop her. "I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about the world outside of mine." She tried to pry my hand off. "I'm a nobody and you're a somebody. People will be outraged and you will be scrutinized forever."
"Sienna, I don't know if you noticed, but I've been treated like shit my whole career. It's sad to say, but I'm used to it." I let go of the door and backed away from her. "Plus I don't care about what people have to think. They have no right to scrutinize who I love. It's not their life."
Her eyes went wide, making mine do the same after I realized what I had said to her.

"I'm sorry." I closed my eyes. "It's fine. It's late and you've had a long day. I'll see you tomorrow." She grinned and hopped in her car. She sped away down the street, leaving me on the sidewalk with nothing but the lingering thought of her lips and my words in the air.
I made my way into the house with feelings that I never had for someone before.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
August 17, 2018
Words: 1004

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Don't forget to vote!!!