| 11 | Distraction

Sienna::Clark

I walked into Justin's house at 8, it was quiet. Usually he'd be up writing songs or making food.
I shrugged it off and continued to make my way up the stairs as I reach the top his bedroom door opens revealing a mad Haliey.
"Good morning." I smiled, she rolled her eyes and pushed passed me, making me stumble back a little. I shook it off and went into my little office area and began answering back everyone.

"Sienna?"
I turned around to look at Justin. "Yes?" He stood more into the door frame. "Don't be alarmed if things start to get loud, like yelling and things being thrown everywhere. Haliey is having another on of her moments."
I nodded and turned around, Justin proceeded to close the door. That's when everything started to go downhill from there, it didn't bother me though. I was so used to my parents arguing that it became second nature to me. When it shouldn't be.

Moments later after various glass being slammed on the floor, chairs being knocked over, and the tears of Haliey left on the floor. Justin's front door was closed with force that shook the whole house. I went down to get a water bottle, but really went down to see the damage that had been down to the living room.
As I reached the bottom step Justin quickly snapped his head towards me.
"Stop don't move!"
I closed my eyes, "Is it a spider?!" Justin chuckled, "No it's glass."
My cheeks were developing a hint of pink from embarrassment.

After Justin sweeper up the glass that was under my foot, I walked over to the fridge to grab what I needed.
Before I stepped on the staircase I turned back to Justin.
"Do you need any help with this?" I scrunched my noise and looked around the room. He softly shook his head. "I got it. It's my mess, I'll clean it up." He smiled and continued to sweep. I slowly went up the stairs. I felt bad, I am his assistant, I'm supposed to assist him with his things.
"I'm going to help you." I placed my bottle down and went to grab another broom. "You can tell me not to, but I'm still going to do it."
Justin smiled, "You really don't give up?"
I shook my head, "I never had a reason to give up." As we cleaned up the glass and placed everything back in its original spot. I glance over at Justin to see blood dripping down his arm.

"Does that hurt?" I placed the broom down and walked closer to him. "What?" He looked at me with wide eyes. I grabbed the nearest cloth and put pressure onto his wound. "Here sit." I pointed to a chair. "Hold this, I'll be right back." I ran up the stairs to the office and grabbed my purse.
"Do you have any peroxide?" I asked Justin, he looked at me confused. "Uh, I don't know." I went to see if he had any. He didn't. So I ended up cleaning the cut with soap and water.
"I'm guessing I don't have any?" He laughed as I began to clean it. He watched me contently and winced whenever I put pressure on it.

"I don't have bandaids, but I have this ace wrap with me, so this will work until I buy you some proper care stuff." I smiled as I began to wrap up his arm. "Thank you."
"No problem." I grabbed my bag and started to head back up stairs. "Oh! And Raye signed the papers. I'm going to see Scooter tomorrow, so I'll be over there in the morning."
Justin nodded and went to sit down on the couch. "If you need anything you know where I am." I smiled.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

My day was almost over and I haven't seen Justin all day, except for earlier when Haliey was leaving.
"Justin, I'm heading home now, if that's okay with you." Justin slowly got up from where he was to come towards me. "Yeah that's fine." He then looked at his arm. "So any care instructions on this." He shrugged his one shoulder. "Just keep it clean." I walked up to him and moved his arm up. "And mobile." Justin moved his arm down slowly as he closed his eyes in pain. "Sorry." He waved me off, but before I opened my mouth again to talk. Justin pressed his lips onto mine. I wasn't sure what to do in the moment, I wanted to move back, but I wanted to enjoy the softness of his lips against mine.

Justin then pulled back, "Sorry."
I was speechless with my eyes wide and mouth wide open. I walked past him and headed towards the door, "I'll see you tomorrow." With that I closed the door and walked to my car. I drove home confused with a hint of happiness.
"What just happened?" I told myself, trying to process what happened minutes ago. The way his lips felt was gentle, though I'm sure it lasted for two seconds it felt like forever.
Usually kissing your celebrity crush doesn't happen, but it happened and it feels like a dream.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
July 9, 2018
Words: 872
Sorry this one was short😅