|10| Distraction

Justin::Bieber

"Haven't seen you in a while." Haliey leaned down and pecked my cheek. I tried to avoid her contact, but my reflexes weren't great at the moment. "Yeah."
"Where's your shadow at anyway?" She questioned, I gave her a look of disgust. "Come on Justin. I'm sure you don't really enjoy her company." Haliey laughed. "Justin?!"
I rolled my eyes, "Sienna has done nothing to you, why are you being this way?" I asked with more annoyance. She shrugged and gave no answer, I rolled my eyes and walked away from her.

Our history together has come a long way, we are just friends to say the least. I know she doesn't think that, but we are completely.
"Justin, you know that you don't care about her." She crosses her arms as she watched me walk away. "Maybe you don't care for her, but I do because she works for me and she is with me everyday. She is the one keeping me on track and you're not, so sorry if I care about her a little more than you at the moment!" I yelled. She was taken by surprise with my choice of words. "Is that how you really feel?"
"In the moment? Yes, I do feel that way. Since she's been here she has kept me together with all my work." Hailey was sniffling in the corner, I didn't pay no mind to her. It was the same scene over and over again, I already knew how it was going to end.

Eventually she stopped and went to the other room, leaving me to watch tv by myself.
I don't remember how we got as close as we are, she one day just started to come over and hang out. Now she's here all the time, not giving me a break. I'm in desperate need of needing one from her for a good two months.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Sienna::Clark

Justin gave me the day off, when there is really no days off when you work for him. I did appreciate his gesture of doing so.
With that being said, I took advantage of my day and went apartment hunting with Raye.
I didn't want to be far from Justin, but I didn't want to be too close to him.
Like an other celebrity, he lives in Hollywood, which is a little high for my budget.
Of course keeping in mind that my sister wanted to live with me, but I can't afford a two bedroom apartment.

"Why is this so hard?" I spoke as we walked into the building. "It's not. You just have a lot on your plate right now." Raye shrugged and opened the door.
I was hoping to find the one and get it today, so I can move out of the house.
We walked in the building and was greeted by a woman silky blonde hair. "How may I help you?" She asked resting her light eyes on me. "I'm here to see one of your apartments." I grinned, she nodded and went typing away on her computer. "Sienna?"
I nodded, she then handed me a clipboard and told me to fill it out. For the purpose of saying that I physically saw the unit if I wanted to buy it.

After I gave it back we waited in the lobby for someone to show us around.
"I say buy this place." Raye whispered. "We haven't seen it yet." I chuckled, Raye smacked her mouth. "So? I looked at all your other picks and this one seems to be closer to your job."
"Yeah close to my job, but far from Alana's school."
Raye rolled her eyes, "She can stay at your Dad's place until she is done with school. Then she can move in over here."
We stayed quiet for a couple minutes, that was until another girl, this time with brown hair, called my name.

She showed us around the unit, right when you walk in the room is lit up with all the natural light. The room we were in showcased Hollywood Hills. The bedroom had more space than my room at home and more bathroom space. The kitchen was small, but enough space for me to do what I needed to do. The last thing we looked at was the balcony. I stood there and looked from left to right, I could see everything I've always wanted to see. The Hollywood sign and the city skyline all at once.

"Do you have any questions?" The brunette asked. I smiled, "When can I move in here?"
"We can ring you up right now." She smiled and we headed out the door, back down to the lobby.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

"I have a month and a half to move in!" I clapped my hands together. "This is another one of the good things that have happened to me." I closed my eyes. "Things are looking up for you." Raye smiled, then I remembered I have the papers Scooter have to me.
"Oh and this is for you." I grabbed my bag from the back to find the form. "You need to sign this." I handed it to her. "What's this?"
"Well, it is basically an agreement that you are under policy, indicating that you can not talk about personal situations or private meetings that go on between you and Justin Bieber. An-"
Raye cut me off. "What?!"
I held up my index finger, "And there are strict rules that you can not tell people who you work for until Scooter has approved."

"But you've told me and your sister." Raye raised an eyebrow. "Yeah and that's all I told. I can't tell anyone for a while. Basically the only people that know are the ones that I go to see certain things for him." I smiled. "Thank you Sienna." She hugged me across the seat. "No problem."

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
July 5, 2018
Words: 982

Hope everyone had a safe 4th of July.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and tell me what you thought!!

P.S. I have a new book out it's called "Thoughts"
Basically it's me writing poems on how I feel about certain things. If you want to you can check it out😊