29 8 10

So there's 400 of you now. Cool. C-c-cool. C-c-c-c-c-cool.... *EXCITED SCREECHING*

^ That's me hugging all of you amazing people

^ That's me hugging all of you amazing people. You people are gold because that's what you are. Absolute gold and I love you all so much. 

In all seriousness, I can't imagine what my life would be like without wattpad at this point. Would I be cool and popular? A little less socially awkward? Lol, no. I'd probably just be the same derp of a person with less amazing internet friends and less fan fictions to her name.

Being on this website has taught me so much, and I've learned so much about different cultures, different people, stuff about Brendon Urie, how to improve my writing and how good people leaving comments makes me feel. 

Along the road, so many people have joined me on this journey and made it so worthwhile, including but not limited to GeekyMeerkat2602DarkHighnessexposchickreinventsasskaleidoscope-memes, helloitsdoctordisco and so many more that I can't even name all you fabulous people off the top of my head.

So now that I've hit this milestone, what's to come?

I actually have no idea to be honest. I don't know what I'm going to do. At the moment I've been writing so much for a really long time that I'm just taking a little break from forcing the words to flow. I'm taking some pressure off and only writing when I feel inspired. Mostly probably I'll be focusing on my art, and I'm considering starting a webcomic. I don't know, I think that be a bit of fun, but at the same time it's questioning whether I have enough time to devote to it, considering I'm going into my final year of high school next year.

Thank you, thank you for helping me come so far, and supporting me though all my tough times and good ones. I think every single one of you is an amazing human being and I love you so much. Thanks for being a part of my tribe, because you make it better just by being you.

Stay awesome y'all, I love ya

~Zoe