Meet Metalheads

This is a little bit hilarious, well, at least to me.

So a few weeks ago, I was on my gmail, doing the thing of checking the emails, and the add for a website called 'Meet Metalheads' popped up.

I don't like to click on google ads, mostly because 90% are spam and 100% of them are stupid and quite often don't apply to me. I just found this one particularly hilarious because there's an actual dating site for metalheads out there, so I clicked it. Are you ready?

The ONE is waiting for you!

An exquisite female like you deserves nothing less than an exquisite man by her side. He needs to be tough, but soft at heart. He needs to know that metal is life, but he also needs to know how to make a woman happy. One look from his intense eyes can sweep you off your feet. Meet Metalheads is a premier site where thousands of beautiful metal men hang out looking for the one.

Create a free profile and discover the tenderness that comes with darkness!  

And now, as such, every add I've recieved on my computer is now one for none other than Meet Metalheads. It suggests matches of tattooed men who look at least 30 years older than I am, positing with guitars and making devil's horns with their hands.

I actually don't mind. This is hilarious.

Maybe when I'm actually old enough to start online dating I'll meet the love of my life on Meet Metalheads.com. Who knows?

Until then I'm just gonna keep enjoying the hilarity of this.