Intro

Death is so cruel...

You weren't meant to die...

But you weren't meant to mess with fate either...

"Chi-Senpai!" Toga creepily called as you sat on some wooden crate as you sipped the canned coffee you had previously taken from the broken and demolished vending machine you had crushed.

"Hm? Yeah Toga?" You called as you smiled, licking off the drop of coffee by your lip.

"Have we found the hide out yet?" Toga squirmed as she had a creepy blushing expression.

"We'll find it soon enough Toga. Don't go bothering Chi for this," Dabi scoffed as you smirked at him while he hopped on the crate to sit close to you.

"It's fine Dabi. She's just excited to see a certain person. We're all excited to meet him," You cooed as you gave him a matured smile.

Dabi gave you his permanent smile as he moved in closer as he said,"Oh? Then are you too excited for me to give you this?"

He pulled a thin silver necklace with a small bloom moon crescent. You blushed as you put down the coffee as he let you hold it while you let the necklace tangle between your fingers,"It's beautiful. Where'd you get it?"

"Took it from some snobby rich bitch. She wasn't deserving of such things," Dabi sang as he looked stared at you with his light blue eyes. You returned the smile as you held the necklace in your hand.

"And I am?" You sang doubtfully as you turned away as you gave him a sideways glance.

"Of course~," Dabi laughed as you judged him in the shoulder jokingly as Toga giggled.

"Too bad people like us can't get hitched," Toga laughed as you glared at her while you blushed. You sighed as Dabi suddenly took the necklace from you.

"Let me see it on you," He said as you smiled while you tucked a strand of your black hair with red tips behind your ear. Dabi went behind you as he put the necklace on you. You fiddled with the moon as you smiled.

"Thank you," You smiled as Dabi blushed as he nodded.

"I wished that it was like this with me and him," Toga pouted as she carved some drawing into the wood of the crate after you ruffled Dabi's spiky black hair.

You swiftly took the knife as you played with it as she gasped, but then poured again,"You will. He'll see on over your way with a knife,"

"But your better with a knife senpai," Toga pouted as she continued,"Does that mean he'll fall for you?"

You laughed as you tossed her back then knife as she caught it,"Don't worry. I've got my eyes on someone else,"

Dabi smirked as you looked at him. Toga giggled as you hopped off the crate while Dabi sarcastically said,"Why do you play with my heart?"

You laughed as you started walking off into the alley, enjoying the night breeze as you turned around, your skirt whipping with you as you cooed,"Because that's who I am remember? Joker of Hearts?"

Dabi sighed as he and Toga happily followed you into the city. You calmly walked along as you stopped.

"Something's not right..." You said cautiously as Dabi and Toga has serious expressions while she took out her many knifes as Dani's hands started to heat up. You three were in the edge of an alley way, barely any light from the city passing through. You began to start using your quirk till you felt unable to breath as you felt the pain of concrete scrape you skin as you felt unable to move.

You widened your eyes to see yourself being dragged away from Dabi and Toga.

"Chi!" Dabi yelled as flames erupted the alleyway as Toga went in to swipe and slash at the darkness.

She hit nothing.

"Senpai!" Toga yelled as Dabi hastily lit up the dark alleyway as he saw no one.

"Where'd she go?!" Dabi said furiously as he looked at Toga who was a little dumbfounded by the sudden situation.

Dabi looked around again till he saw one of the red crystals from your quirk and a cut piece of cloth as Dabi picked both of them up as he clenched the cloth, crumpling it,"...Eraser Head.."

______________________________AN___________________________

Why do I keep making new stores even though I have so many other stories to write chapters for? Anyway this is my new story Fatality and as always I hope you enjoyed! Also the first part to my stories are always short so the next chapter will be longer.

Ciao!