Chapter 5-Hosu

You've been experimenting with your quirk since you've gotten it. You knew every inch of how it works.

For this trial you didn't want to show off too much as you decided to dial it down for today.

Just for today...I won't have these hero-loving nerds think too high of me yet...

You smirked before you took a glance at Aizawa as you realized that he was glaring at you until you met his glare as he turned away.

I can't hold back too much...

You clicked the roof of your mouth with your tongue as you put on a fake smile to blend in with the crowd. 

For the first out of the eight test was the fifty meter dash. Traveling around distances was nto hard for you, but you were not saying that you were fastest.

First was the Ingenium brother and some froggish girl. The tall boy with engined pertruding out of his legs were too outstanding to not notice. 

Ingenium was such a pain in the ass. He found him before we could as many times causing us to travel around more...He'd always be on my ass anyway...

You smirked at a fond and smug memory of an encounter with the famed speed demon in your case while next up was a tall boy with a masculine tail of who you did not know his name and Uraraka.

You watched carefully at their quirks even though the boy with the tail appeared to only have a sturdy tail while Uraraka's quirk had something to do with gravity as her clothes were floating upwards, trying to fly away from her body. 

"You guys aren't sparkling enough," A blonde boy said as he wore a belt while he ran with Ashido. His quirk had something to do with just a navel laser as Ashido did not eppear to use any abnormalities. 

The boy fell on his ass halfway causing you to let out a small laugh while he continued.

"I can't use it for too long or else I get a stomach ache," He bluntly revealed his weakness as you smiled.

Good to know fucker...

Up next was you and Midoriya, as you smiled at him to appear pleasant as he blushed while he awkwardly smiled back.

"3. 2. 1. Go," The robot said as you dashed off in a ice or roller skating motion. You could control the friction of the icy red substance you had so you speedily finished the test with a barely above average score.

On the other hand Midoriya was still running behind you, not using his quirk like Ashido.

He breathed heavy breathes as he knelt down on all fours on the ground, tired and exhausted.

You rolled your eyes as you walked over to him, slightly crouching as you stuck your hand out while you smiled,"Good job,"

Pathetic...

he looked at your hand before looking up at your smiling face as he blushed a little while he took your hand,"T-Thanks.."

"DEKU!!" 

...huh?-

As Midoriya stood up Bakugo was flying with explosions bursting from behind him as he was coming directly at Midoriya as you said,"What the f-"

(lol the image that popped into my head when I wrote this)

Bakugo had rampaged through you and Midoriya as you felt a weird vibration and weight on your body as you opened your squinted eyes to see that Midoriya had fallen on top of you as he face was dug into your chest. He groaned as you blushed irritatingly while he suddenly recuperated, realizing the situation he was just in as he quickly got off.

 Midoriya backed away a distance from you as he went on and started bowing to you as you stood up repeatingly,"I-I-I-I'm so s-sorry!! K-Kacchan just rampaged in u-us like that and I-I"

"It's fine I guess. It was his fault anyway," You said calmly, trying to bash his head in even though it technically wasn't his fault.

This is the shit I get for helping people...

You tsked as Midoriya was now on his knees apologizing while in a flustered state, looking like he was about to pass out. You suddenly felt a tiny presence standing by your leg as the purple pervert known as Mineta was drooling and blushing as he stared at you.

"Piss off you grape or else I'll turn you into wine," You said as you tried to stomp your foot through his skull as he cried under your foot. You felt a cold gaze as you looked up at Aizawa as you immediately stopped while you tsked as you shoved your hands into your pockets till the angry bastard finally spoke up.

"Oi! Deku! Fuck face!" Bakugo huffly said as he stomped towards you,"Next time get out of the fuckin way!" 

"How about get out of my fuckin face?" You quickly hissed as you kept on walking, finding it hard to keep your sweet demeanor on in front of everyone.

"The fuck did you just say?!" Bakugo roared as he was now quickly raging towards you as you had your back towards him while he continued to shout,"How about I beat you to the grou-"

"I'm not gonna say it twice you angry piece of trash," You hissed darkly as you looked over your shoulder, giving him a scary and cold look. Bakugo stopped in his tracks as you tsked while you kept walking on.

There was a deep growl in Bakugo's throat as he clenched his fist tighter while tsked as he walked away while he mumbled,"Who the fuck is that bitch?..."

You went back to join the crowd while others asked you if your were okay.

"I'm fine! Bakugo just pissed me off, you know?" You chimed as others laughed at how angry Bakugo can get and how scary he is.

Fucking bastard...

You felt your shoulder being pushed as you walked to the next test as the 50-meter dash had finished as you said,"Ah, sorry-"

"Sorry," 

You widened your eyes at the boy who had bumped your shoulder. He looked back at you with a plain look as he said,"Do I know you from somewhere?"

Probably not, but I know you...

"No, I don't think I've seen you before," You lied confidently as you stuc out a hand,"I'm Kurochi Shinogami. Pleasure to meet you,"

He looked at your hand before he took it as he said,"Shouto Todoroki. Pleasure is all mine,"

Todoroki...

You had an evil feeling stirring inside you as you smiled while he nodded as you and him went along your merry way.

Now the son of a hero who works in Hosu might be a problem... 

Sorry its been like over a mont since I last updated. I just felt really lazy to write chapters for this story i guess since its this point in the story where i have to look back over the anime or manga to get some accuracy.

Anyway thanks for reading!

Ciao!