Chapter 38- D.O.W.

Your biggest problem was a half n' half with daddy issues.

But you didn't know that, or course.

But now the biggest problem on your hands was...

"The heck is going on...?" You said as you got ready to leave while you heard a bunch of chatter at the door.

A lot of people were crowded at the entrance as you wondered what the hell is going on.

"W-What's going on..?!" Uraraka said as she was met with a bunch of people while had been the person to open the door.

"What business do you have with class 1-A?!" Iida said with as he did that hand thing again that he always does as you stood next to Midoriya.

"They're scouting out the competition obviously," Bakugo said as he grudgingly walked to the entrance to the class,"We're he ones who made it out of the villain attack after all,"

Well, that's given...We're the top of the freshman year...

"There's no point in doing shit like this," Bakugo said as he stopped at the door,"Out of my way, extras,"

I guess this is him in neutral...

You sighed as so did he rest of the class while you said and whispering that last part,"You can't keep calling people you don't know extras...asswipe.."

"I came to see what class 1-A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant,"

A tall guy with ragged purple hair and tired eyes walked to the front of the crowd, pushing past other people as he continued talking,"Are all the class 1-A students like this?"

"No, no. Just him," You waved off as Bakugo snarled with a pissed off look.

Oh boy...This is gonna give me a migraine...

The guy rubbed the back of his head as he continued talking shit,"Seeing something like this really pisses me off..."

You what else pisses me off? Your fuckin' attitude...

You furrowed your eyebrows as you were just trying to get out of the fucking place.

"Lots of people enrolled into the general or support course all because they didn't make it into the Hero course. Did you know that?" He said as he looked straight at Bakugo who had an irritated face.

Well, congratulations. You're not stuck with a murderous villain. Good job, you dodged a bullet...

"The school has left those of us a chance depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the Hero course," The guy said as you smiled. He was getting bold, but ignorance and being bold don't mix. He continued to speak,"And it seems they may transfer people out,"