Summary

(some jams to listen to as you read) ^

*was also listening to this while writing* 

Oomf sorry in advance.

Right now I'm planning and organizing the next couple chapters since they are big events and may or may not come out larger than regular chapters just to get through the events like the USJ and the sports festival and what not.

Basically updating might be really slow. 

So sorry in advance.

BUT BUT BUT

I didn't want to waste a whole part just for this so I'm just doing a quick review and summary of what has happened so far in the story.

The story has gone so far as into the battle training scenes and where the battle between Bakugo and Midoriya has already ended.

But now lets start from the very beginning of what has happened so far.

In the beginning the reader was with Toga and Dabi until getting captured by Eraser Head or Aizawa.

The reader was kept in prison for a short period of time, but due to Nedzu he wanted to give the reader a chance at redemption.

However there is a pact or contract between allowing this.

-The reader will attend U.A. academy and to gain freedom they must complete and graduate the three years that is required.

-If the reader is found out that they are a villain then they will immediately be returned to prison and be better off dead.

The reason for this is because if word got out that U.A. would let a villain attend there school the reputation would be destroyed and cause a panic among those who look up to U.A.'s students and among the students who attend there.

-If the reader is caught trying to escape then its an immediate return yo ass to prison.

-If the reader harms another student or potentially kills her yeah you get where Im going with this.

This means you either behave or you're fucked.

Now on with personal details!

Villain Background: