Chapter 21-News

In most cases some people...

Fear only the strongest...

But some...

Fear the cleverest...

.

.

.

"Hi! Can I please take a moment of your time?" A woman in a clad suit and pants smiled at you while she shoved a microphone in your face.

You irked as you turned around while you saw crowds of people surrounding you as other classmates got trapped in the commotion as well.

I guess the news of bumfuck All Might teaching finally spread out...

You were about to swat them away till you noticed that men with camera's stood behind her as one even had a stretched out mic that hovered above you.

You had sinister intentions as you smiled brightly,"Of course I'd be happy to!"

The crew smiled as the woman proceeded with the interview,"Great! You must be one of the students from U.A. right? What's it like to have All Might as a teacher?"

You made sure the cameras were on you as you said,"It's inspiring!Even though he's quite new to the area of teaching, I expect no less from the number one hero!"

The woman smiled as she made sure the man caught her words,"That's great! And what about-?"

"Buzz off,"

You were suddenly pulled by your shoulder as you hit against a broad chest while your eyes widened. You looked to see Bakugo with his arm wrapped against you as he gripped your shoulder tightly, putting you an a awkward position.

"Eh?" You mentioned, surprised as he suddenly popped up out of nowhere.

"Back off before I break that damn camera of yours," Bakugo said menacingly as he continued,"No one wants to answer your lame questions right now,"

I actually needed this you fucking asshole-..!

The woman was anxious since no one else would really want to answer questions"Hey, we just need some details about-!"

"I said piss off," Bakugo snapped back as he dragged you away while you wanted to stab him in the eyes and some other certain areas.

"All we wanted to do was talk to All Might!"

"Seriously! What's so wrong about answering a few questions!"

"We've been out here for two days!"

While you were being dragged away you suddenly felt a cold chill into the crowd of media. Your eyes grazed past the plain faces till you knew who could make you feel this way.