Chapter 18-Thaw

" How will I take him out? "

.

.

.

Maybe take him out for some food?...

You questioned a bit as you put together ideas.

He seems like the type of guy to eat spicy food...I know a good ramyeon place in the city...

You shook off the thought as you focused on the screens.

Couldn't do it anyway since it's actually a ramyeon shop where mainly lower thugs and villains hang out...

You shrugged because even with Bakugo's scary looks all hell would break loose.

It was a stupid idea anyway...

Kirishima finally finished his match as you put readied a plastic smile.

"Wooh! Shinoyami!" Kirishima called out as he came out.

"Kirishima! That was super awesome!" You cheered as you mentioned,"Your match has me super fired up!"

"Alright! I'll bet your match will be super manly!" He cheered with you as in the back Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Thanks! Though I'm kinda nervous.. haha.." You laughed as rubbed the back of your head,"I just hope we don't get our butts kicked,"

"I'm sure you'll do great! I'll be rooting for you!" He cheered as he slung his heavy, muscular arm around you while you smiled as you placed a hand on his wrist. You were slightly uncomfortable since you didn't like to be up and personal.

Does he ever know personal space?...

"Shinoyami,"

You suddenly felt a chill as Kirishima suddenly backed up as Todoroki had come in between us.

"Ah...What is it, Todoroki?" You asked a little surprised since he unexpectedly just popped up out of no where.

You could sense a slight amount of tension coming from him.

"It's our turn to head out," He mentioned as Shoji, a guy with multiple limbs, hovered over since there was an odd amount of people in the class.

"Ah...Right," You smiled as you humbly apologized,"Sorry! Let's go! See ya later Kirishima,""Good luck! You guys will do great!" He cheered as it was mainly directed at you while the guys nodded in response.

You passed by Bakugo as he was giving you a stern glare as you smiled venomously for a quick moment.

You were facing Hagakure and Ojiro.

I'm on the Hero team..

"How fucking ironic..." You said under your breath as you were getting a villainous adrenaline rush.